- Volume 34 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Experimental Study on Meso-Scale Milling Process Using Nanofluid Minimum Quantity Lubrication
나노유체를 이용한 메소스케일 밀링 가공 특성에 관한 실험적 연구
- Lee, P.H. (School of Mechanical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ.) ;
- Nam, T.S. (School of Mechanical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ.) ;
- Li, Chengjun (School of Mechanical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ.) ;
- Lee, S.W. (School of Mechanical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ.)
- Received : 2010.05.13
- Accepted : 2010.07.21
- Published : 2010.10.01
This paper present the characteristics of micro- and meso-scale milling processes in which compressed cold air, minimum quantity lubrication (MQL) and
Meso-Scale Machine Tool;Meso-Scale Milling;Compressed Cold Air;Nanofluid;Minimum Quantity Lubrication
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Kang, J. H., Lee, H. Y., Lee, S. W. and Lim, S. J., 2008, “State of the Art in Environmental Friendly Manufacturing Technology,” Journal of the Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 32-39.
- Calvert, G. M., Ward, E., Schnorr, T. M. and Fine, L. J., 1998, “Cancer Risks Among Workers Exposed to Metalworking Fluids: A Systematic Review,” American Journal of Industrial Medicine, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 282-292. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0274(199803)33:3<282::AID-AJIM10>3.0.CO;2-W
- Klocke, F. and Eisenblatter, G., “Dry Cutting, 1997, Keynote Papers,” Annals of CIRP, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 519-526. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0007-8506(07)60877-4
- Tasdelen, B., Thordenberg H. and Olofsson D., 2008, “An Experimental Investigation on Contact Length During Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) Machining,” Journal of Materials processing Technology, Vol. 203, No. 1-3, pp. 221-231. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2007.10.027
- Lee, J. H., Ko, T. J. and Baek, D. G., 2009, “A Study on Optimal Cutting Conditions of MQL Milling Using Response Surface Analysis,” Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 43-50.
- Shen, B., Malshe, A. P., Kalita, P. and Shih, A. J., 2008, “Performance of Novel MoS2 Nanoparticles Based Grinding Fluids in Minimum Quantity Lubrication Grinding,” Transactions of NAMRI/SME, Vol. 36, pp. 357-364.
- Shen, B., Shih, A. J. and Simon, C. T., 2008, “Application of Nanofluids in Minimum Quantity Lubrication Grinding,” Tribology Transactions, Vol. 51, No. 6, pp. 730-737. https://doi.org/10.1080/10402000802071277
- Srikant, R. R., Rao, D. N., Subrahmanyam, M. S. and Krishna, P. V., 2008, “Applicability of Cutting Fluids with Nanoparticle Inclusion as Coolants in Machining, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers,” Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology, Vol. 222, No. 2, pp. 221-225. https://doi.org/10.1243/13506501JET334
- Sridharan, U. and Malkin, S., 2009, “Effect of Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) with Nanofluids on Grinding Behavior and Thermal Distortion,” Transactions of NAMRI/SME, Vol. 37, pp. 629-636.
- Shankara, A., Menezes, Pradeep L., Simha, K. R. Y. and Kailas, Satish V., 2008, “Study of Solid Lubrication with MoS2 Coating in the Presence of Additives Using Reciprocating Ball-on-Flat Scratch Tester,” Sadhana, Vol 33, No 3, pp. 207-220. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12046-008-0014-5