- Volume 25 Issue 3
Probabilistic Structural Safety Assessment Considering the Initial Shape and Non-linearity of Steel Cable-Stayed Bridges
강사장교의 초기형상과 비선형성을 고려한 확률론적 구조안전성 평가
- Bang, Myung-Seok (Department Safety Engineering, Chungju National University) ;
- Han, Sung-Ho (Department Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Woo-Sang (Korea Research Institute of Smart Materials & Structure System) ;
- Lee, Chin-Ok (Department Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2010.01.15
- Accepted : 2010.05.07
- Published : 2010.06.30
In this study, the advanced numerical algorithm is developed which can performed the static and dynamic stochastic finite element analysis by considering the effect of uncertainties included in the member stiffness of steel cable-stayed bridges and seismic load. After conducting the linear and nonlinear initial shape analysis, the advanced numerical algorithm is the assessment tool which can performed structural the response analysis considering the static linearity and non-linearity of before or after induced intial tensile force, and examined the reliability assessment more efficiently. The verification of the developed numerical algorithm is evaluated by analyzing the regression analysis and coefficient of correlation using the direct monte carlo simulation. Also, the dynamic response characteristic and coefficient of variation of the steel cable-stayed bridge is calculated by considering the uncertainty of random variables using the developed numerical algorithm. In addition, the quantitative structural safety of the steel cable-stayed bridges is evaluated by conducting the reliability assessment based upon the dynamic stochastic finite element analysis result.
- 박명석, "트러스구조물의 확률론적 유한요소해석", 대한토목학회 논문집, 제13권, 제1호, pp.55-63, 1993.
- C.A. Cornell, "A Probability-Based Structural Code", Journal of the American Concrete Institute, Vol. 66, No. 12, pp. 974-985,1969.
- A.H-S. Ang, and W.H. Tang, "Probability Concepts in Engineering Planning and Design", 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2007.
- M. Shinozuka, "Monte Carlo Solution of Structural Dynamics", Computer & Structures, Vol. 2, pp. 855-874, 1972 . https://doi.org/10.1016/0045-7949(72)90043-0
- R.Y. Rubinstein, "Simulation and the Monte Carlo Method", John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1981.
- M. Kleiber and T.D. Hien, "The Stochastic Finite Method", John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1991.
- S.H. Han and J.C. Shin, "The Stochastic Finite Element Analysis and Reliability Analysis of the Cable Stayed Bridge Subjected to Earthquake Load", Journal of the Computational Structural Engineering Institute of Korea, Vol. 18, No.1, pp. 29-42, 2005.
- 한국건설기술연구원, "장대교량의 설계 및 시공에 관한 연구", 연구보고서 KICT/95-SE-111-64, 1995.
- H.J. Ernst, "Der E-Modul von Seilen unter Berucksichtigung des Durchanges", Der Bauingenieur, Band 40, Helf 2, pp. 52-55, 1965.
- 건설교통부, "진도대교 안전진단", 1993.
- A.S. Nowak, "Calibration of LRFD Bridge Design Code", National Cooperative Highway Research: Final Report, 1993.
- 윤군진, 이완수, "사장교의 정적 비선형해석과 초기형상결정해석, 대한토목학회 논문집, 제21권, 제1-A호, pp. 165-177, 2001.
- 강동식, "초기부재력을 이용한 사장교의 초기형상 및 케이블의 단면 결정", 충남대학교 대학원 공학석사학위논문, 2002.
- A.M. Hasofer and N.C. Lind, "Exact and Invariant Second Moment Code Format", Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division, Vol. 100, No. EMl, pp. 111-121, 1974.
- R. Rackwitz and B. Fiessler, "Structural Reliability Under Combined Random Load Sequences", Computers and Structures, Vol. 9, No.5, pp. 489-494, 1978. https://doi.org/10.1016/0045-7949(78)90046-9
- 건설교통부, "도료교 표준시방서", 2005.