- Volume 17 Issue 5
We consider a subdiagonal bilinear model and give sufficient conditions for the associated Markov chain defined by Pham (1985) to be uniformly ergodic and then obtain the
Subdiagonal Bilinear model;geometric ergodicity;
- Bhaskara Rao, M., Subba Rao, T. and Walker, A. M. (1983). On the existence of some bilinear time series models, Journal of Time Series Analysis, 4, 95–110. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9892.1983.tb00362.x
- Bougerol, P. and Picard, N. (1992). Strict stationarity of generalized autoregressive processes, Annals of Probability, 20, 1714–1730.
- Carrasco, M. and Chen, X. (2002). Mixing and moment properties of various GARCH and stochastic volatility models, Econometric Theory, 18, 17–39. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0266466602181023
- Chanda (1992). Stationarity and central limit theorem associated with bilinear time series models, Journal of Time Series Analysis, 12, 301–313. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9892.1991.tb00085.x
- Doukhan, D. (1994). Mixing: Properties and Examples, Springer-Verlag, New York.
- Feigin, P. D. and Tweedie, R. L. (1985). Random coefficient autoregressive processes: A Markov chain analysis of stationarity and finitness of moments, Journal of Time Series Analysis, 6, 1–14. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9892.1985.tb00394.x
- Giraitis, L. and Surgailis, D. (2002). ARCH-type bilinear models with double long memory, Stochastic Processes and Their Applications, 100, 275–300. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-4149(02)00108-4
- Granger, C. W. J. and Andersen, A. P. (1978). An Introduction to Bilinear Time Series Models, Van-denhoeck and Ruprecht, Gottingen.
- Hardy, G. H., Littlewood, J. and Polya, G. (1952). Inequalities, Cambridge University Press, London.
- Kristensen, D. (2009). On stationarity and ergodicity of the bilinear model with applications to GARCH models, Journal of Time Series Analysis, 30, 125–144. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9892.2008.00603.x
- Kristensen, D. (2010). Uniform ergodicity of a class of Markov chains with applications to time series models, Preprint.
Lee, O. (2006). Stationary
$\beta$-mixing for subdiagonal bilinear time series, Journal of the Korean Statistical Society, 35, 79–90.
- Liu, J. (1992). On Stationarity and asymptotic inference of bilinear time series models, Statistica Sinica, 2, 479–494.
- Liu, J. and Brockwell, P. J. (1988). On the general bilinear time series model, Journal of Applied Probability, 25, 553–564. https://doi.org/10.2307/3213984
- Meyn, S. P. and Tweedie, R. L. (1993). Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability, Springer, London.
- Pham, D. T. (1985). Bilinear Markovian representation and bilinear models, Stochastic Processes and Their Applications, 20, 295–306. https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-4149(85)90216-9
- Pham, D. T. (1986). The mixing property of bilinear and generalized random coefficient autoregressive models, Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 23, 291–300. https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-4149(86)90042-6
- Subba Rao, T. (1981). On the theory of bilinear time series models, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, 43, 244–255.
- Subba Rao, T. and Gabr, M. M. (1984). An Introduction to Bispectral Analysis and Bilinear Time Series Models, Lecture notes in Statistics 24, Springer-Verlag, New York.
- Terdik, G. (1999). Bilinear stochastic models and related problems of nonlinear time series analysis; A frequency domain approach, Lecture Notes in Statistics, 142, Springer, New York.