- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Use of a Biplot in Studying the Career Maturity of College Freshmen
행렬도를 이용한 대학 신입생의 진로의식 분석
Choi, Hye-Mi;Park, Chan-Yong;Lee, Sang-Hyeop;Chung, Sung-Suk
- Received : 20100300
- Accepted : 20100800
- Published : 2010.10.31
Biplot is a modern graphical methodology allowing for the projection of high-dimensional data to a low-dimensional subspace that is rich in information on variation in the data, correlation among variables as well as class separation. For the construction of biplots, we use a BiplotGUI package in a free statistical software R with increasing popularity. Moreover, using data from questionnaires given to Chonbuk National University freshmen in 2009, the relationship between career goals and career maturity are studied by applying the biplot method.
Biplot;R package;principal component analysis;career maturity
, 부산대학교 대학원 교육학과 박사학위논문.
- 김현옥, 김충기 (1989). 청소년의 진로성숙과 관련변인과의 상관관계, <직업교육연구>, 8, 143-160.
- 조남태 (1990). <사회계층에 따른 중학생의 진로성숙도 분석>, 숭실대학교 산업대학원 공업교육학과 석사학위논문.
- 최용석 (1992). 주성분 Biplot의 이론과 응용, <자연과학 논문집> (부산대학교), 53, 43-49.
- Carter, H. D. (1940). Resources for the consultant: The development of vocational attitudes, Journal of Consulting Psychology, 4, 185-191. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0058232
- Crites, J. O. (1961). A model for the measurement of vocational maturity, Journal of Counselling Psychology, 8, 255-259. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0048519
- Crites, J. O. (1973). Theory and Research Handbook for the Career Maturity Inventory, CBT/McGraw-Hill, Monterey, Calif.
- la Grange, A., le Roux, N. and Gardner-Lubbe, S. (2009). BiplotGUI: Interactive biplots in R, Journal of Statistical Software, 30, 1-37.
- Gabriel, K. R. (1971). The biplot graphical display of matrices with application to principal component analysis, Biometrika, 58, 453-467. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/58.3.453
- Gower, J. C. and Hand, D. J. (1996). Biplots, Monographs on Statistics and Applied Probability, Chapman & Hall, London.
- Super, D. E. (1942). The Dynamics of Vocational Adjustment, Harper & Row, New York.
- uper, D. E. (1951). The criteria of vocational success, Occupations, 30, 5-8.
- A study of college students who were granted special admissions for vocational high school students vol.24, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2013.24.4.763