- Volume 10 Issue 8
This paper is focus on 3D virtual building design technic that construction materials are showed by components and these components are part of patterns, and building design using pattern is possible. To use this technique in process of construction, design, analysis, change, assembly, etc, we will develop flexible building design system that it supports efficient building change and low cost by construction design simulation. Specially also the designer and the user use a pattern and easily will be able to change the building and according to change pattern information of the materials, design of the buildings which are changed creates automatic. Also we will implement knowledge retrieval engine which is necessary to personal skill or visualization.
Flexible Building;Pattern;Virtual Building;3D
- Wojtek Kozaczynski, Grady Booch, "Component -Based Software Engineering," IEEE Software, Vol.15, No.5, 1998(9). https://doi.org/10.1109/MS.1998.714621
- E. Gamme, R. Helm, R. Johnson, and J. Vlissides, "Design Pattern: Elements of Reusable Object -Oriented Software," Addison-Wesley, 1995.
- Paolo Tonella and Giulio Antoniol, "Object Oriented Design Pattern Inference," Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, 230-238, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSM.1999.792619
- Ryo Yoshida, Takaaki Murao, Tatsuo Miyazawa, "3D web environment for knowledge management," Future Generation Computer Systems, 17, pp.73-78, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-739X(99)00099-0
- Diego Calvanese, Giuseppe De Giacomo, Demenico Lembo, Maurizio Lenzerini, Antonella Poggi, and Riccardo Rosati, "Ontology-based Database Access," Proc. of the 15th Italian Conf. on Database Systems(SEBD 2007), 2007.