- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Design of the System and Algorithm for the Pattern Analysis of the Bio-Data
바이오 데이터 패턴 분석을 위한 시스템 및 알고리즘 설계
- Received : 2010.07.15
- Accepted : 2010.08.09
- Published : 2010.08.28
In the field of biotechnology, computer can play varied roles such as the ordinal analysis, ordianl comparison, nutation tracing, analogy comparison for drug design, estimation of protein function, cell mechanism, and verifying the role of a gene for preventing diseases. Additionally, by constructing database, it can provide an application for the cloning process in other data researches, and be used as a basis for the comparative genetics. For the most of researcher about biotechnology, they need to use the tool that can do all of job above. This study is focused on looking into problems of existing systems to analysis bio data, and designing an improved analyzing system that can propose a solution. In additional, it has been considered to improve the performance of each constituent, and all the constituents, which have been separately processed, are combind in a single system to get over old problems of the existing system.
Bioinformatics;Bio-Data;Genom Database;UML;Markov Model
- ETRI(IT-InformationCenter), "bioinformati- cs: Technology & Market Analysis," 2001.
- Andreas D.Baxevanis and B. F. Francis Ouellette, Bioinformatics : A Practical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins, 2000.
- James Tisdall, "Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics," 2001.
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/genbankst ats.html
- Cynthia Gibas and Per Jambeck, “Developing Bioinformatics Computer Skills,” 2001.
- Susumu Goto and Kotaro Shiraishi, "Constructing and Annotating Genes Database in KEGG," International journal of Genome Research, 1998(10).
- Andreas D. Baxevanis and B. F. Francis Ouleeltte, "bioinformatics : A paractical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins," WILEY-INTERSCIENCE, 2001.
- W. R. Pearson, "Rapid and sensitive Sequence Comparison with FASTP and FASTA," Methods in Enzymology, 183, pp.63-98, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0076-6879(90)83007-V
- Des Higging and Willie Taylor, "Bioinformatics: sequence, structure and databanks," Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Pachel Karchin and Richard Hughey, "Weighting Hidden Morkov models for maxinum discrimination," Bioinformatics, Vol.14, 9, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/14.9.772
- Dan Pilone, Neil Pitman, "UML 2.0 in a Nutshell," OReilly Media, 2005.
- He Ke-qing, Jian Hong, He Fei, and Ying Shi, "Extended UML with role modeling," Wuhan University, 2009.