- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Types and Distribution of Implant Dental Clinic Patients in Busan Area
부산지역 치과환자의 임플란트 유형 및 분포 경향
- Received : 2010.05.07
- Accepted : 2010.07.16
- Published : 2010.08.28
The purpose of this study was to examine the types of implant, the type of bone graft, periodontal status and the distribution of implant among patients in a region. The subjects in this study were 299 patients who received implant treatment Busan area. The number of their implants was 871 in total. The findings of the study were as follows: As for the type of implant, home-made implants accounted for 83.6 percent, and imported ones represented 16.4 percent. Regarding bone graft, The presence or absence of disease made a significant difference to that(
Bone Graft;Periodontal Status;Systemic Health;the Types of Implant
- H. R. Lee and Y. H. Kim, "The determinants of health promoting behavior in students on dept of dental hygiene," J. of Dent Hyg Sci, Vol.4, No.3, pp.141-148, 2004.
- K. W. Kim, K. S. Lee, and P. S. Kang, W. S. Kim, H. K. Lee, "Comparison of chewing ability and quality of life before and after the dental implantation," J. of Korean academy of prosthodontic society Vol.47, No.2, pp.215-221, 2009. https://doi.org/10.4047/jkap.2009.47.2.215
- B. Gunhild and H. G. Alfred, "A review of masticatory ability and efficiency," J. of Prostate Dent Vol.74 pp.400-403, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-3913(05)80381-6
- J. W. Kang, "The survey of oral health and the nutritional status of the elderly in Seou," Master's Thesis of Hanyang University, pp.10-40, 2003.
- G. H. Gilbert, U. Foerster, and R. P. Duncan, "Satisfaction with chewing ability in a diverse sample of dental adults," J. of Oral Rehabil Vol.25, No.1, pp.15-27, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2842.1998.00207.x
- C. C. Horworth, "Chewing difficulty and dietary intake in the elderly," J. of Nut Elderly, Vol.9, pp.17-24, 1989.
- V. Dormenval, P. Mojon, and E. B. Jorgensen, "Associations between self-assessed masticatory ability nutritional status prosthetic status and salivary flow rate in hospitalized elders," J. of Oral Diseases, Vol.5, No.1, pp.32-38, 1999.
- Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, Policy planning for oral health promotion, pp.1-20, 2000.
- H. G. Joung, "Tissue responses around two types of dental implant in beagle dog," J. of Korean Academy of Periodontology, Vol.29, No.4, pp.929-942, 1999. https://doi.org/10.5051/jkape.19188.8.131.529
- H. J. Kim and M. H. Choi, "Dental hygienists on dental implantation a study of knowledge and attitudes," J. of The Chung-Ang Nursing, Vol.7, No.2, pp.57-66, 2003.
- Korea National Statistical Office, Digital a publication the average life span, pp.1-3, 2008.
- E. M. CARL Carl, Contemporary implant dentistry, 2th ed, Daehan publishing co, pp.11-35, 2000.
- J. Y. Chung, "Factirs impacting on the satisfaction of implant patients in Daegu and Kyungpook Areas," Master's Thesis of Yeungnam University, pp.5-35, 2005.
- Y. K. Lee. "Effect of denture placement on nutrient status and quality of life in the urban elderly," Master's Thesis of Yeungnam University, pp.1-40, 2002.
- L. H. Meskin and L. J. Brown, "Prevalence and patterns of tooth loss in the US employed adult and senior populations," J. of Dent. Educ, Vol.52, pp.686-691, 1988.
- US department of health and human services, Oral health of US adults national findings, National Institutes of Health Public, Vol.87, pp.28-68, 1987.
- M. T. Watson, "Implant dentistry: A 10-year retrospective report. Dental Products Report," Vol.12, pp.26-32, 1996.
- S. J. Hong, "The study of implant patient's type and implant distribution," J. of Korean Academy of Periodontology, Vol.32, No.3, pp.539-554, 2002. https://doi.org/10.5051/jkape.2002.32.3.539
- B. J. Jang, "Motivation of decision in dental implant prosthesis according to ages and gender," Master's Thesis of Choong-Ang University, pp.2-38, 2002.
- M. D. Han, "Immunological activities of streptococcus mutans KCTC 3065 polysaccharide", J. of Dent Hyg Sci, Vol.1, No.1, pp.1-6, 2001.
- C. H. Kim, J. Kim, and C. U. Kim, "A change in periodontal status and the patient satisfaction by professional tooth brushing," J. of Dent Hyg Sci, Vol.8, No.4, p.265, 2008.
- Perception on Expectation of Prosthetics and Implant of Workers in Ulsan vol.14, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.05.281
- Finite Element Analysis of Stress Distribution on Supporting Bone of Cement Retained Implant by Oblique Loading vol.14, pp.9, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.09.343