- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Effects of Foot Placement and Height of Bed Surface on Load of the Lumbar Spine During Transfer Activity
인체모형 옮기기 시 발의 배치와 옮기는 지면 높이가 허리척추에 미치는 영향
- 김원호 (울산과학대학 물리치료과)
- Received : 2010.05.27
- Accepted : 2010.07.09
- Published : 2010.08.28
The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of foot placement and height of bed surface on lumbar spine load in a dummy transfer activity. Fifteen healthy male students participated in this study. All subjects were involved in four different conditions according to foot placement (11 figure and
Foot Placement;Transfer Activity;Workload
Supported by : 울산과학대학
- 통계청, “고령자 통계, 2005”, 2005.
- 최혜경, 정순희, “노인과 실버산업”, 동인출판사, 2001.
- G. Fragala, “Ergonomics: How to contain on-the-job injuries in health care,” Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization, 1999.
- R. F. Edlich, K. L. Winters, M. A. Hudson, L. D. Britt, and W. B. Long, "Prevention of disabling back injuries in nurses by the use of mechanical patient lift systems," Journal of Long- Term Effects of Medical Implants, Vol.14, No.6, pp.521-533, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1615/JLongTermEffMedImplants.v14.i6.70
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, "Survey of occupational injuries and illness," 2001 US Department of Labor, 2002.
- 기도형, "병원 환자 운반 업무의 작업 부하 분석에 NIOSH 들기 작업 공식의 적용 가능성", 대한 인간공학학회지, 제25권, 2호, pp.43-50, 2006.
- S. S. Ulin, D. B. Chaffin, C. L. Patellos, S. G. Blitz, C. A. Emerick, F. Lundy, and L. Misher, "A biomechanical analysis of methods used for transferring totally dependent patients," Science Nursing, Vol.14, No.1, pp.19-27, 2004.
- P. J. Keir and C. W. MacDonell, "Muscle activity during patient transfers: a preliminary study on the influence of lift assists and experience," Ergonomics, Vol.47, No.3, pp.296-306, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1080/0014013032000157922
- T. Videman, T. Nurminen, S. Tola, I. KuorinkaI, H. Vanharanta, and J. D. Troup, "Low-back pain in nurse and some loading factors of work", Spine, Vol.9, No.4, pp.400-404, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-198405000-00013
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration, "Guidelines for nursiong home-ergonomics for the prevention of musculoskeletal disorders," US Department of labor, 2003.
- J. Li, L. Wolf, and B. Evanoff, "Use of mechanical patient lifts decreased musculoskeletal symptoms and injuries among health care workers," Injury Prevention, Vol.10, No.4, pp.212-216, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1136/ip.2003.004978
- I. Kingma, T. Bosch, L. Bruins, and J. H. Dieen, "Foot postioning instruction, initial vertical load position and lifting technique: effects on low back loading," Ergonomics, Vol.47, No13, pp.1365-11385, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1080/00140130410001714742
- T. H. Lee, "Maximum symmetric and asymmetric isoinertial lifting capabilities from floor to knuckle height," Industrial Health, Vol.47, No.6, pp.635-639, 2009. https://doi.org/10.2486/indhealth.47.635
- 김원호, "반복들기 작업에 따른 허리주변 근육의 근활성도와 근피로도에 대한 근전도 분석", 한국전문물리치료학회지, 16권, 3호, pp.16-23, 2009.
- J. R. Cram, G. S. Kasman, J. Holtz, "Introduction to Surface Electromyography," Gaithersburg, Maryland, Aspen, 1998.
- J. Perry, "Gait Analysis: Normal and pathological function," New Jersey, Slack Inc., 1992.
- M. Thuresson, Äng B, Linder J, "Mechanical load and EMG activity in the neck induced by different head-worn equipment and neck postures," International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol.35, No.1, pp.13-18, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ergon.2004.06.008
- P. Schenk, A. Klipstein, S. Stroyer, and T. Laubi, "The role of back muscle endurance, maximum force, balance and trunk rotation control regarding lifting capacity," European journal of applied physiology, Vol.96, No2, pp.146-156, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00421-004-1262-7
- J. Chen and L. Yang, "Evaluation of work load and related factors during asymmetric lifting with surface electrography," Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi, Vol.24, No.4, pp.198-200, 2006.
- R. N. Natarajan, S. A. Lavender, H. A. An, and G. B. Andersson, "Biomechanical response of a lumbar intervertebral disc to manual lifting activities: A poroelastic finite element model study," Spine, Vol.33, No.18, pp.1958-1965, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1097/BRS.0b013e3181822742
- S. Kahrizi, M. Parnianpour, S. M. Firoozabadi, A. Kasemnejad, and E. Karimi, "Evaluation of spinal internal loads and lumbar curvature under holding static load at different trunk and knee position," Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, Vol.10, No.7, pp1036-1043, 2007. https://doi.org/10.3923/pjbs.2007.1036.1043
- 김민희, 이정아, 정도영, 정민예, "물건 들기시 허리벨트 착용에 따른 하지와 허리의 근활성도 및 각도 비교", 대한산업의학회지, Vol.17, No.4, pp.259-266, 2005.
- T. Akebi, M. Inoue, and N. Harada, "Effects of educational intervention on joint angles of the trunk and lower extremity and on muscle activities during patient-handing tasks," Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine, Vol.14, No.2, pp.118-127, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12199-008-0067-4
- J. P. Scholz and A. G, McMillan, "Neuromuscular coordination of squat lifting, Ⅱ: individual difference," Physical Therapy, Vol.75, No.2, pp133-144, 1995.
- K. Tomioko, K. Sakae, and J. Yasuda, "Low back load reduction using lift during transfer of patients," Sangyo eiseigaku zasshi, Vol.50, No.4, pp.103-110, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1539/sangyoeisei.B7002