- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Revitalization for a Cyber Home Learning System -Focused on Jeju e-study 2.0-
사이버가정학습 활성화 방안 -제주 e-study 2.0을 중심으로-
- Received : 2010.06.10
- Accepted : 2010.07.29
- Published : 2010.08.28
The purpose of this paper is to present the effective operation method of cyber home learning system 2.0. Cyber home learning system 2.0 which plays an important role to produce and share data of internet users establishing user-centered internet environment is recently introduced as web 2.0 is beginning to appear. This research is based on the case of the operation on cyber home learning system, research literature of web 2.0 as well as expert consulting and performance test. After doing this research, cyber home learning system 2.0 can bring enormous educational effect when it has online education using web-based discussion tool and long distance consulting linking with off line school education. Redundant system configuration, the distributed processing also may be provided by the service was smooth. Moreover, it demands monitoring team consisting of student, parents and teacher in order to provide developmental service.
Cyber Education;Home Learning Systeml;Home School;Web 2.0;e-Learning
- 교육과학기술부, 2009년도 하반기 사이버가정학습 추진 협의회 연수 자료, 교육과학기술부, 2009.
- 김자미, 이원규, 김현철, 최규갑, 박찬주, 김민하, 양재명, 김용, 유미정, 2009 사이버가정학습 만족도 및 효과성 조사.분석, 한국교육학술정보원, 2009.
- 송재신, 양재명, 김용, 사이버가정학습 2.0 Strategy of the CHLS(Cyber Home Learning System) 2.0, 한국교육학술정보원 연구자료, 2008.
- 김영천, 김도헌, 이근호, 권효진, 사이버가정학습 우수운영사례 질적연구, 한국교육학술정보원 연구자료, 2006.
- W. Clark, "Beyond Web 2.0: mapping the technology landscapes of young learners," Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, Vol.25, No.1, pp.56-69, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2729.2008.00305.x
- N. Pachler, "Narrative and learning with Web 2.0 technologies: towards a research agenda," Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, Vol.25, No.1, pp.6-18, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2729.2008.00303.x
- P. F. Drucker, The Age of Discontinuity, Piscataway, NJ: Transaction Publishers, 1992.
- Z. L. Berge, "Facilitating computer conferencing : Recommendation from the field," Educational Technology, Vol.35, No.1, pp.22-30, 1995.
- G. Kearsley and R. Blomeyer, "Preparing K-12 Teachers to Teach Online," Educational Technology, Vol.44, No.1, pp.28-50, 2004.
- M. Simson and S. Smaldinon, Teaching and Learning at a Distance: Foundation of Distance Education (2nd ed.), Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2003.
- IMS, e-Portfolio Best Practice and Implementation Guide, IMS Global Learning Consortium, 2005.
- S. Davis, "Observations in classrooms using a network of handheld devices," Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, Vol.19, No.3, pp.298-307, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.0266-4909.2003.00031.x
- J. Roschelle, "The networked classroom," Educational Leadership, Vol.61, No.5, pp.50-54, 2004.
- N. Harrison, How to design self-directed and distance learning: A guide for creators of web-based training, computer-based training, and self-study materials, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1999.
- IMS, e-Portfolio Information Model, IMS Global Learning Consortium, 2005.
- IMS, e-Portfolio XML Binding, IMS Global Learning Consortium, 2005.
- R. Rubio, "Collaborative web learning tools: Wikis and blogs," Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 2009.
- A. Romiszowski, "How's the e-learning baby? Factors leading to success or failure of an educational technology innovation," Educational Technology, Vol.44, No.1, pp.5-27, 2004.
- F. Lin, L. Esmahi and L. Poon, Integrating agents web services into adaptive distributed learning environments, Hershey, PA: Information Science Publishing, 2005.