- Volume 34 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Optimization of Laser Process Parameters for Realizing Optimal Via Holes for MEMS Devices
MEMS 소자의 비아 홀에 대한 레이저 공정변수의 최적화
- Park, Si-Beom (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.) ;
- Lee, Chul-Jae (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.) ;
- Kwon, Hui-June (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.) ;
- Jun, Chan-Bong (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.) ;
- Kang, Jung-Ho (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.)
- Received : 2010.06.07
- Accepted : 2010.08.27
- Published : 2010.11.01
In the case of micro.electro-mechanical system (MEMS) devices, the quality of punched via hole is one of the most important factors governing the performance of the device. The common features that affect the laser micromachining of via holes drilled by using Nd:
Supported by : 동아대학교
- Kim, N. S., Chung, Y. D. and Seong, C. Y., 2010, “Laser Micro-drilling of Sapphire/silicon Wafer using Nano-second Pulsed Laser,” J. KSPE, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 13-19.
- Hirogaki, T., Aoyama, E., Ogawa, K. and Matsutani, S., 2007, “Circuit Connection Reliability Analysis of Laser-Drilled Blind Via holes Using Data-Mining Method,” ASME 2007 InterPACK Conference, Vol. 2, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, pp. 603-610.
- Jin, J. K. and Kwon, S. J., 2009, “Fabrication and Performance Test of MEMS Catalytic Combustors Using Photosensitive Glass Wafer,” Trans. of the KSME(A), Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 237-242.
- Seo, W., Park, J. H., Lee, J. Y., Cho, M. K. and Kim, G. S., 2009, “Via Cleaning Process for Laser TSV Process,” J. Microelectron. Packag. Soc., Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 45-50.
- Han, E. K., Park, T. W., Lee, B. S., Lee, M. H. And Lim, H. S., 1992, “The Effects on Cutting Performance by Machining Parameters of Nd:YAG Laser,” Trans. of the KSME(A), Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 1-12.
- Kim, K. W., Lee, J. H., Suh, J. and Cho, H. Y., 2007, “Finite Element Analysis for Prediction of Based Shape of Nd:YAG Laser Fillet Welding,” Trans. of the KSME(A), Vol. 31, No. 8, pp. 839-846.
- Yu, Q, Koizumi, N., Yajima, H. and Shiratori, M., 2001, “Optimum Design of Vehicle Frontal Structure and Occupant Restraint System for Crashworthiness (A Multilevel Approach Using SDSS)”, JSME Int. J. Ser A, Solid Mech Mater Eng, Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 594-601.
- Baek, S. H., Hong, S. H., Cho, S. S. and Joo, W. S., 2004, "Multi-objective Optimization in Discrete Design Space using RSM-Based Approximation Method," The Third China-Japan-Korea Joint Symposium on Optimization of Structural and Mechanical Systems (CJK-OSM3), Japan, pp. 125-130.
- Baek, S. H., Cho, S. S., Kim, H. S. and Joo, W. S., 2006, “Tarde-off Analysis in Multi-objective Optimization Using Chebyshev Orthogonal Polynomials,” J. Mech. Sci. Technol., Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 366-375. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02917519
- Baek, S. H., Cho, S. S. and Joo, W. S., 2009, “Response Surface Approximation for Fatigue Life Predictionand Its Application to Multi-Criteria Optimization With a Priori Preference Information,” Trans. of the KSME(A), Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 114-126.
- URL: www.yucooptics.com/
- Wei, J., Qi, G. J., Wang, Z. F., Jin, Y. F., Lim, P. C. and Wong, C. K., 2003, “A Packaging Solution for Pressure Sensor MEMS,” ASME 2003 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE2003), Washington, DC, USA, pp. 113-118.
- Park, S. H., 1996 Robust Design and Analysis for Quality Engineering, Chapman & Hall.
- Baek, S. H., Hong, S. H., Joo, W. S., Kim, C. K., Jeong, Y. Y. and Shin, S. W., 2008, “Optimization of Process Parameters for Mill Scale Recycling Using Taguchi Method,” J. KSPE, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 88-95.
- ANSYS, 2007, Release 11.0 Documentation, SAS IP, Inc.