- Volume 10 Issue 10
Applying the conventional machine-learning method which has been frequently used in health-care area has several fundamental problems for modern U-health service analysis. First of all, we are still lack of application examples of the traditional method for our modern U-health environment because of its short term history of U-health study. Second, it is difficult to apply the machine-learning method to our U-health service environment which requires real-time management of disease because the method spends a lot of time in the process of learning. Third, we cannot implement a personalized U-health diagnosis system using the conventional method because there is no way to assign weights on the disease-related variables although various kinds of machine-learning schemes have been proposed. In this paper, a novel diagnosis scheme PCADP is proposed to overcome the problems mentioned above. PCADP scheme is a personalized diagnosis method and it makes the bio-data analysis just a 'process' in the U-health service system. In addition, we offer a semantics modeling of the U-health ontology framework in order to describe U-health data and service specifications as meaningful representations based on this PCADP. The PCADP scheme is a kind of statistical diagnosis method which has characteristics of flexible structure, real-time processing, continuous improvement, and easy monitoring of decision process. Upto the best of authors' knowledge, the PCADP scheme and ontology framework proposed in this paper reveals one of the best characteristics of flexible structure, real-time processing, continuous improvement, and easy monitoring among recently developed U-health schemes.
Computer Aided Diagnosis Probability;Personalized;U-health
- 한국홈네트워크산업협회, IPTV, u-Home, u-Health 서비스 중심으로, 도서출판 진한엠앤비, 2009.
- u-Health Trials 2008, 한국정보사회진흥원, 2008.
- u-Health 서비스 배경 및 추진현황, 한국정보사회진흥원, 2008.
- 유비쿼터스 시대의 보건의료서비스 전망, 서울대학교병원, 2006.
- 2008 u-Health 기술 워크샵, u-Health산업활성화 포럼, 2008.
- 2008 u-Health 로드쇼, u-Health산업활성화포럼, 2008.
- 손미숙, u-health 서비스 지원을 위한 웨어러블 시스템, 전자통신동향분석, Vol.21, No.3, 2006.
- 한동수, 정명애, u-Healthcare 국내외 연구동향 및 서비스 플랫폼, IITA, 2006.
- 정병주, u-Healthcare 서비스의 현황과 과제, 유비쿼터스사회연구시리즈 제10호, 2006.
- M. A. Klopotek, A New Bayesian Tree Learning Method with Reduced Time and Space Complexity, Fundamenta Informaticae, Vol 49, Issue 4, 2002.
- I. inza, M. merino, P. Larranage, J. Quiroga, B. Sierra, and M. Girala, Feature Subset by genetic algorithms and estimation of distribution algorithms A case study in the survival of cirrhotic patients treated with TIPS, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 23, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0933-3657(01)00085-9
- C. F. Cooper, An evaluation of machine learning mathods for predicting pneumonia mortality, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 9, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0933-3657(96)00367-3
- M. J. Fine, B. H. Hanusa, J. R. Lave, D. E. Singer, R. A. Stone, L. A. Weissfeld, C. M. Coley, T. J. Marrie, and W. N. Kapoor, Comparison of severity of illness measured in patients with community-acquired pneumonia, J.Gen. Int. Med., 1995.
- D. H. Kim, S. Uhmm, S. W. Cho, K. B. Hahm, J. Kim, Predictive Model for Chronic Hepatitis Susceptibility from Single Nucleotide Polymorphism, BIOINFO, pp.35-38, 2006.
- 최현주, 김승현, 위규범, 신경망을 이용한 천식 발병 예측 모델, 제27회 한국정보처리학회 춘계 학술발표논문집, 제14권, 제1호, pp.597-600, 2007.
- 김명기, 김승현, 위규범, 의사결정규칙을 이용한 복합 질환의 예측, 제27회 한국정보처리학회 춘계학술발표논문집, 제14권, 제1호, pp.593-596, 2007.
- 우종민, 심박동수 변이(Heart Rate Variability) 측정법의 개념과 임상적 활용, 정신신체의학논문집 제12권, 제1호, pp.3-14, 2004.
- Statistical Analysis of Subjective Symptoms of Respiratory Disease and Factors Related to Prevalent Status among Dental Technicians vol.11, pp.10, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.10.355