- Volume 10 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Design of Sludge Washing Apparatus in Steam Generator and Control Method
증기발생기의 슬러지 세척장치 설계 및 제어방법
- Received : 2010.08.12
- Accepted : 2010.09.28
- Published : 2010.10.28
In the case of operating steam generators for long periods in nuclear power plants, sludge is accumulated inside the steam generator. This phenomenon could adversely affect the operation of the steam generator. This paper is about the design of a sludge washing apparatus which can remove the sludge efficiently and the control methods of the apparatus. In this paper, to design the sludge washing apparatus, firstly, we design nozzles for spraying high-pressure water through applying mathematical models and lab tests. Secondly, we establish the mathematical theory for performance parameters required to drive the sludge washing apparatus. Thirdly, we design physical structures of the apparatus based on the established performance parameters. Finally, we present the control methods of the apparatus. The sludge washing apparatus presented in this paper moves along the walls of the steam generator according to cracks in the tube array, and spray the high pressure water to remove the sludge. By this way, a relatively large amount of sludge formed in the inner surfaces can be washed very effectively.
Steam Generator;Sludge Washing Apparatus;High Pressure Spray Nozzle
- 이은철, 원자력이 궁금해요(그린에너지 생생원자력2), 상수리출판사, 2009.
- Hyung Yeol Pyo, "The Characterization of Spherical Perticles in Steam Generator Sludge (증기발생기 슬러지 중 구형입자의 특성 조사)", 방사성폐기물학회지, 제4권, 제1호, pp.59-64, 2006.
- 김승태, 증기발생기 건전성평가 및 유지보수 기술 개발, 과학기술부최종보고서, 2002.
- 김석태, 정우태, 강덕원, "가요성 판상 구조의 증기발생기 세정장비 설계", 한국정밀공학회 학술 대회논문집, 제2006권, 제10월호, pp.46-47, 2006.
- 김석태, 정우태, 강덕원, "초음파 변환기를 이용한 증기발생기 슬러지 침적 방지 방법", 한국정밀공학회 학술대회 논문집, 제2007권, 제6월호, pp.557-558, 2007.
- 김석태, 정우태, "수압구동 전열관다발 부분 삽입형 증기발생기 세정장비 설계", 대한기계학회, 제 2008권, 제11월호, pp.1132-1135, 2008.
- J. W. Bitting, D. E. Nikitopoulos, S. P. Gogineni, and E. J. Gutmark, "Visualization and two-color DPIV measurements of flows in circular and square coaxial nozzles," Experimental in Fluids Vol.31, No.1, pp.1-12, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003480000251
- Y. Okada, K. Ashimine and K. Takeuchi, "Onset of SF6 clustering in steady supersonic Laval nozzle flow," Applied Physics B Lasers and Optics, Vol.70, No.1, pp.117-122, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003400050018
- Y. Kuga. S. Satooka, and K. Takeuchi, "Effect of flow pattern in a supersonic nozzle reactor on product branching ratio for UV photolysis of UF6/CH4 mixtures," Applied Physics B Lasers and Optics, Vol.63, No.3, pp. 293-298, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003400050086
- Y. Okada, S. Yamaguchi, and K. Takeuchi, "Growth of van der Waals clusters in steady supersonic Laval nozzle flow: change in number density of SF6 monomers undergoing clustering," Applied Physics B Lasers and Optics, Vol.72, No.4, pp.507-513, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003400100511
- Jiusheng Li and Hiroshi Kawano, "Sprinkler performance as affected by nozzle inner contraction angle," Irrigation Science, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 63-66. 1998. https://doi.org/10.1007/s002710050045