- Volume 10 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Augmented Reality based Dynamic State Transition Algorithm using the 3-Axis Accelerometer Sensor
3축 가속도 센서를 이용한 증강현실 기반의 동적 상태변환 알고리즘
- Received : 2010.08.12
- Accepted : 2010.10.01
- Published : 2010.10.28
With the introduction of smart phones, the augmented reality became popular and is increasingly drawing attention. The augmented reality in the mobile devices is becoming an individual area to study. Many applications of the augmented reality have been studied, but there are just a few studies on its combination with artificial intelligence in games. In this study, an artificial intelligence algorithm was proposed, which dynamically converts the state of the 3D agent in the augmented reality environment using the 3-Axis acceleration sensor in the smart phone. To control the state of the agent to which the artificial intelligence is applied, users used to directly enter the data or use markers to detect them. The critical values, which were determined via test, were given to the acceleration sensor to ensure accurate state conversion. In this paper, makerless tracking technology was used to implement the augmented reality, and the state of the agent was dynamically converted using the 3-Axis acceleration seonsor.
Mobile;Augmented Reality;Artificial Intelligence
Supported by : 호서대학교
- H. Kato and M. Billinghurst, "Marker Tracking and HMD Calibration for a Video-based Augmented Reality Conferencing System," IWAR99, pp.85-95, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/IWAR.1999.803809
- G. Klein and D. Murray, "Parallel tracking and mapping for small AR workspaces," ISMAR, pp.225-234, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/ISMAR.2007.4538852
- H. Bay, T. Tuytelaars, and L. V. Gool, "SURF: Speeded Up Robust Features," European Conference on Computer Vision, Vol.3951, pp.404-417, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/11744023_32
- D. G. Lowe, "Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints," IJCV, Vol.60, No.2, pp.91-110, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:VISI.0000029664.99615.94
- 홍동표, 우운택, "모바일 증강 현실 시스템에 대한 연구 동향", 정보과학회지 제26권, 제1호, pp.5-14, 2008.
- 권오익, 황보택근, "3D게임에서 이동 장애물을 고려한 동적 경로 탐색 기법", 한국게임학회 논문지, 제6권, 제3호, pp.3-12, 2006.
- 유한하, 조경은, 엄기현, "실시간 동적인 환경에서 다중 에이전트의 협동 기법", 한국게임학회 논문지, 제6권, 제3호, pp.13-22, 2006.
- M. Fischler and R. Bolles, "Random Sample Consensus: A Paradigm for Model Fitting with Application to Image Analysis and Automated Cartography," Comm of the ACM, Vol.24, pp.381-395, 1981. https://doi.org/10.1145/358669.358692
- T. Lee and T. Hollerer, "Hybrid Feature Tracking and User Interaction for Markerless Augmented Reality," Proc. IEEE Conf. Virtual Reality (VR '08), pp.145-152, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/VR.2008.4480766
- C. Tomasi and T. Kanade, "Detection and Tracking of Point Features," Carnegie Mellon University Technical Report CMU-CS-91-132, 1991.
- B. D. Lucas and T. Kanade, "An Iterative Image Registration Technique with an Application to Stereo Vision," International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp.674-679, 1981.