- Volume 10 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Sport Psychological Application's Instance for the Kinesthetic Gifted Children's Selection and Upbringing
체육영재 선발 및 육성을 위한 스포츠 심리학의 현장적용 사례
- 안정덕 (한국과학영재학교)
- Received : 2010.07.02
- Accepted : 2010.07.21
- Published : 2010.10.28
This study was an analysis of sport psychological application for the kinesthetic gifted children's selection and upbringing in Pusan University's center for kinesthetic gifted children from 2009.7 to 2010.2. The 60(athletics: 40, swimming: 10, gymnastics: 10) of kinesthetic gifted children were selected among the first, second and third year students from Pusan, Ulsan and Kyungsang-namdo without distinction of sex. We progressed summer and winter camp during vacation, and managed a special training program according to exercise items on every Saturday. We attempted experimental a field application, and obtained the following implications. First, the first and second year students were possible to test psychological measurement with supplementary explanation, and in the case of third grade, it was enough possible without any supplementary explanation. Second, multi-intelligence test was efficient as the method to check kinesthetic gifted children's intelligence and useful as the basic data for counseling. Third, the character types of kinesthetic gifted children were appeared preferring outgoing, intuition and emotions. Forth, with the FAIR concentration, we confirmed that the center's program effected positively on improving concentration. Fifth, we found the potential that the physical task commitment questionnaire and the exercise activity self-administer questionnair would be used as official psychological measurement tool after the review process of additional validity and reliability.
Kinesthetic Gifted Children;Multi-intelligence;Concentration
- J. Loehr, "Athletic Excellence:Mental Toughness Training for Sports," Forum Publishing Company, Denver, 1982.
- 신승윤, “스포츠 영재의 판별에 대한 고찰”, 영재교육연구, 제11권, 제1호, pp.81-98, 2001.
- J. S. Renzulli and S. M. Reis, "The schoolwide enrichment model," Mansfield Center, CT: Creative Learning Press, 1985.
- H. J. Walberg, "Childhood traits and environmental conditions of highly eminent adults," Gifted Child Quarterly, 25, pp.103-107, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1177/001698628102500303
- T. Orlick and J. Partington, "Mental links to excellence," The Sport Psychologist, 2, pp.105-130, 1988.
- D. Crews, Self-regulation strategies in sport and exercise. In R.N. Singer., M. Murphy., & L.K. Tinnant (Eds.), Handbook on research in sport psychology(pp.557-568). NY: Macmillan Publishing Company, 1993.
- D. Gould, S. A. Jackson, and L. Finch, "Sources of stress experienced by national champion figure skaters," Final report submitted to U.S Olympic Committee, 1993.
- 안정덕, 송강영, “올림픽 국가대표선수와 일반선수의 자기관리 비교 분석”. 한국스포츠심리학회지, 제19권, 제3호, pp.197-207, 2008.
- 안정덕, “올림픽 국가대표 선수들과 일반선수들의 감각추구 성향 분석”, 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제9권, 제6호, pp.407-416, 2009.
- R. H. Cox, Sport Psychology: Concept and Application(5th edition). Boston: McGraw-Hill, 2002.
- www.naver.com, 코치가 휘두른 야구방망이에 멍든 동심, 대전 CBS 김효은 기자, 2009. 6. 4.
- 신승윤, “체육영재양성사업 현황 및 과제”. 체육과학연구원: 스포츠 과학, pp.9-15, 2009.
- J. S. Renzulli, "What makes giftedness? Reexaming a definition". Phi Delta Kappan, 59, pp.180-184, 1978.
- H. Gardner, Frame of mind: The theory of multiple intelligences. New York: Basic Book, 1983.
- H. Gardner, "Developing the spectrum of human intelligences," Harvard Educational Review, Vol.57, No.2, pp.187-193, 1987.
- H. Gardner, Intelligence reframed: Multiple intelligences for the 21th century. New York: Basic Books, 1999.
- 정종진, 초등학생용 표준화 다중지능 개발연구. 아동교육, 제13권, 제2호, pp.221-238, 2004.
- 오현숙, FAIR 주의 집중력검사 실시요강. 서울: 중앙적성연구소, 2002.
- 윤경미, 유순화, “과학영재, 인문사회영재, 일반 중학생의 다중지능 특성분석”. 청소년학 연구, 제15권, 제5호, pp.287-313, 2008.
- 법제처, 영제교육진흥법, 2000.
- 법제처, 영재교육진흥법 시행령, 2002.
- T. Amstrong, In the own way: Discovering and encouraging your child's multiple intelligences. NY: Penguin, 2000.
- Jr. D. Fasko, "An analysis of multiple intelligences theory and its use with the gifted and talented". Roeper Review, Vol.23, No.3, pp.126-130, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1080/02783190109554083
- 류성림, “초등 수학영재의 다중지능 분석에 관한 연구”, 한국수학교육학회지 시리즈 A: 수학교육, 제43권, 제1호, pp.35-50, 2004.
- 차경희, “다중지능 이론에 근거한 지능 프로파일의 교육적 가능성 탐색”, 교육과정연구, 제25권, 제4호, pp.157-178, 2007.