- Volume 13 Issue 1
Study on the Meaning of Student Portfolio Construction That Portfolio Competition Winners Experienced
경진대회 수상자를 통한 학생포트폴리오 작성 경험의 의미
- Han, Ji-Young (Innovation Center for Engineering Education, Inha Univ.)
- 한지영 (인하대학교 공학교육혁신센터)
- Received : 2009.12.15
- Accepted : 2010.03.13
- Published : 2010.03.31
The purpose of this study was to verify the educational value of student portfolio and to give the direction of making student portfolio. Qualitative research method was used to accomplish objectives of the study. 9 students who were winner in competition of student portfolio in I University at Incheon Province were interviewed. Data were recorded, transcribed and analyzed. Most students started to make student portfolio by compulsory, but they realized that it was necessary to start student portfolio from the lower grades. They had difficulties in not having materials of activities and hesitated at the beginning of making student portfolio even though they got standard form from the university. Students recognized that making student portfolio was effective tool because it could enhance self-reflection, awareness of importance of record, preparation of future, obtaining of motivation for anonther activities, getting self-confidence, and improvement of writing skill.
student portfolio;qualitative study;portfolio effect
- 조한무. (1998). 수행평가를 위한 포트폴리오 평가. 교육과학사.
- 최미나. 노혜란. 김명숙. (2005). 대학교육에서의 e-교수학습 포트폴리오 개념적 프레임웍 개발. 교육정보미디어연구, 11(2): 147-165.
- 한중근. (2009). 공학교육발전 방향 포럼: 학생포트폴리오의 의의 및 포트폴리오 평가방향. 공학교육연구포럼 자료집.
- 한지영. (2008). 2008 공학교육인증 평가를 돌아보며. 인하대학교 공과대학 교수세미나 자료집.
- Birenbaum. M. & Dochr. F. J. R. C.(Eds.). Alternatives in assessment of achievements. Learning processes and prior knowledge. Boston: Kluwer Academic Pub.
- Wade. R.C. & Yarbrough. D.B. (1996). Portfolios: A Tool for Reflective Thinking in Teacher Education. Teaching and Teacher Education, 12(1): 63-79. https://doi.org/10.1016/0742-051X(95)00022-C
- Treuer. P. & Jenson. J. D. (2003). Setting Standardsfor electronic portfolio. Educates Quaterly, 26(2): 34-42.
- Zabizarreta. J. (2004). The leaming portfolio; reflective practice for improving student leaming. Anker Publishing Company. MA: Bolton.