- Volume 13 Issue 2
Application of Matrix Thinking Method to Introduction Program in Engineering Education
- Satoh, Yasuta (NPO Life Management Center) ;
- Kubota, Shusuke (NPO Life Management Center) ;
- Takahashi, Koji (Yamagata University) ;
- Takahata, Yasuyuki (Yamagata University) ;
- Kim, Yun-Hae (Korea Maritime University)
- Received : 2009.12.04
- Accepted : 2010.05.10
- Published : 2010.05.31
From a lot of survey, it is obvious that most students in universities lose their desire for learning just after entering their universities. In order to solve this problem, we developed a novel educational tool for the students, named "The thinking method based on matrix diagram". If they try hard with the help of this tool, they will be able to learn how to design and manage their splendid university lives in addition to get the basic knowledge and to improve their basic abilities. It is also found that they can earn the shared knowledge mutually after learning a common method, which supports to make them to improve their communication abilities drastically.
Engineering Education;Life Design Management Engineering;The Thinking Method based on Matrix Diagram Seven Training Method for a Success in Life; Shared Knowledge
- Yasuta Satoh, (2005). You can succeed, by Self-couching Method. Nikkei BP.
- David A. Garvin, (1998). Harvard Business Review on Knowledge Management.