- Volume 18 Issue 2
ADS-B(Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) has been recognized as a key component of Surveillance and ATM in CNS/ATM System. In addition to providing surveillance for air traffic control(ATC), ADS-B also supports airborne applications such as enhanced traffic situational awareness through the display of other aircraft to pilots and flight crew. It provides the real-time and same air traffic information to pilots in the aircraft cockpit, air traffic controllers in tower and surface vehicles on the ground at the same time. Aircraft Cockpit Display Unit will display the given information precisely and accurately. This paper describes progress in the development of a Cockpit Display with ADS-B data that enable pilots to acquire, verify and maintain pre-defined spacing intervals from other aircraft for general aviation and small regional aircraft. The designed display provides analogous information in the form of traffic position, range, and ground speed, etc.
- 오경륜, 김종철, 남기욱, "차세대 위성항행시스템(CNS/ATM) 기술개발동향", 항공우주산업기술동향, 제2권 제1호, 2004, pp.51-63.
- 김도현, 홍교영, "지상운영시험을 통한 ADS-B 효과에 관한 연구", 한국운항학회, 제15권 제2호, 2007.
- 홍교영, 김도현, "비행시험을 통한 ADS-B 운영상의 효과에 관한 연구", 한국항행학회, 제11권 제2호, 2007.
- 전파연구소, "항공업무용 기술기준 개정방안 연구", 2007.
- Edward A. Lester, R. John Hansman, "Benefits and Incentives for ADS-B Equipage in the National Airspace System", MIT ICAT, Report No. ICAT-2007-2, Aug. 2007.
- Garmin Ltd., "GDL 90 UAT Data Link Sensor Installation Manual", 2004.