- Volume 18 Issue 2
In the aspect of the nature of aircraft maintenance work on divisible tasks carried out by a wide range of operation and expertise, any information transmission problems will not only cause a threat to flight safety but also reduce productivity by keeping the team from fulfilling its mission of delivering aircraft with airworthiness. In this regard, this study firstly identify the current status of information of aircraft maintenance and factors disturbing information transmission. Then, this article also find out the level of information culture of the AMT(Aircraft Maintenance Technicians) and problems in using information. Finally, suggestions on the model of the positive information culture in a field of aircraft maintenance through efficient use of the information including safety will be followed.
- 박수애 외, 항공심리학, 학지사, 2006.
- Richard H. Wood, Aviation Safety Programs: A Management Handbook 3rd Edition, JEPPESEN, 2003, p218.
- Buck Cameron, Aircraft Maintenance Operations, VOL. 3 PART 17, CH 102 fourth edition of the International Labour Organization's Encyclopaedia of Occupational Health and Safety. 1998
- 한국문헌정보학회, 최신 문헌정보학의 이해 편찬위원회, 한국도서관협회, 2008, p38
- Saari J, Characteristics of tasks associated with the occurrence of accidents. J Occup Acc, 1976, pp273-279, 1976.
- 항공기정비프로그램, 정비규정, (주)대한항공, 2010.
- 7]Safety Management Manual, DOC 9859, ICAO, 2005.
- 항공안전관리 매뉴얼, 항공안전본부, 2007
- 정비업무규칙, (주)대한항공, 2010.
- Maintenance Error Decision Aid (MEDA) Users Guide, Boeing Co. 2004
- Asa Ek, Safety Culture in Sea and Aviation Transport, Lund University, Sweden, 2006
- Safety Management System Manual Version 1.1, FAA, 2004
- Human Factors Guidelines for Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Doc9824, ICAO, 2003
- 김천용, 정비작업장에서의 의사소통장애요인, 한국항공운항학회 2007년 추계학술대회 논문집, 2007.