- Volume 18 Issue 2
Normal Operations Safety Survey (NOSS), a methodology for capturing safety data during normal Air Traffic Control (ATC) operations. The NOSS methodology is based on the Threat and Error Management (TEM) framework, and is a safety management tool to monitor safety during normal aviation operations. Monitoring safety in normal operations is an essential activity within the safety management systems of Air Traffic Services (ATS) providing organizations, and NOSS is proposed as a suitable way to do this. This study, operating in the latter half of the year of 2010 in South Korea on NOSS was the understanding and to apply.
- A.C Chen, "Human Error Analysis for Customer Service Quality, Ergonomics Approach, Univ. New York, 2000.
- FAA. Advisory Circular 120-90, Line Operations Safety Audits, 2006.
- EUROCONTROL, FINAVIA NOSS Trial Report Public Final Version, June 2007.
- Earl L. Wiener & David C. Nagel, Human Factors in Aviation (2nd Edition), 2010.
- ICAO/ASPA Regional Seminar "The protection of safety information sources as essential building block of safety management systems" , Mexico, 2007.
- ICAO, Annex 11, paragraph 2.26.3, amendment 43, 2005.
- ICAO, 1st Global Symposium on Threat and Error Management/Normal Operations Safety Survey in Air Traffic Control Luxembourg, 2005.
- ICAO, 2nd Global Symposium on Threat and Error Management/Normal Operations Safety Survey in Air Traffic Control, Washington, DC, 2007.
- ICAO-IATA, 3rd TEM Conference Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, 2005.
- ICAO-IATA, 4th TEM Conference Toulouse, France, 2006.
- ICAO, Normal Operations Safety Survey (NOSS) 1st Edition, 2008.
- ICAO, Normal Operations Safety Survey Manual, 2006.
- Sanders, M.S, Human Factors in Engineering and Design, McGraw-Hill, 1992.
- 김칠영, 최연철, 항공안전론, 항공대학교 출판부, 2005.
- ICAO, Threat and Error Management(TEM) in Air Traffic Control, 2005.