- Volume 22 Issue 5
Analysis of Electric Power Effect of Piezoelectric Element on Steel-concrete Composite Bridge
강합성 교량에 설치된 압전소자의 전력발생효과 분석
- 김상효 (연세대학교 사회환경시스템공학부) ;
- 정치영 (연세대학교 사회환경시스템공학부) ;
- 정하민 ((주)도화종합기술공사 구조부) ;
- 안진희 (연세대학교 BK21 미래사회기반시설산학연사업단)
- Received : 2010.05.01
- Accepted : 2010.10.05
- Published : 2010.10.27
In general, moving vehicles generate continuous and repetitive strain of energy on bridges. The strain energy can convert to electric energy due to its piezoelectric element. However, some factors should be considered in order to reasonably assess the feasibility such as load distribution applied on bridges and the relationship of strains generated according to loads. This study was carried out to estimate the generated voltage when piezoelectric elements were installed to a bridge. A steel-concrete composite specimen was fabricated and loads were applied, considering vehicle load-effects. As a result, the voltage generated in the element was evaluated and compared with the analysis equation of the piezoelectric effect.
Grant : 사회환경시스템공학부 미래사회기반시설 산학연공동사업단
Supported by : 연세대학교
- 에너지 관리공단(2010) 신.재생에너지 통계정보 시스템 홈페이지,(http://konesis.kemco.or.kr/).
- 요업기술원(2006) 압전 세라믹을 이용한 Automatic Power Generation System 기술개발에 관한 연구, 산업자원부보고서.
- 이형규, 이우성, 강형원, 유명제(2009) 마이크로 에너지 변환 지능형 세라믹 소재 기술, 세라미스트, 제12권, 제4호, pp.61-69.
- Dong, B. and Li, Z. (2005) Cement-based piezoelectric ceramic smart composites, Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 65, pp.1363-1371. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2004.12.006
- Inman, D.J. and Cudney, H.H. (2000) Structural and Machine Design Using Piezoceramic Materials - A Guide for Structural Design Engineers, NASA Langley Center.
- Mateu, L. and Moll, F. (2006) Appropriate Charge Control of the Storage Capacitor in a Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device for Discontinuous Load Operation, Sensors and Actuators, Vol A, No. 132, pp.302-310.
- Wang, K. (2001) Modeling of Piezoelectric Generator on a Vibrating Beam. For completion of Class Project in ME 5984 Smart Materials, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.