- Volume 35 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Computational Analysis of Bearing Screw Used in Lead Screw
리드스크루에 사용되는 베어링 스크루의 전산내구해석
- Kim, Min-Gun (Dept. of Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering, Kangwon Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Cho, Seok-Swoo (Dept. of Vehicle Engineering, Kangwon Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Kim, Dong-Youl (Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering, Kangwon Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Kim, Yo-Seb (Dept. of Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering, Kangwon Nat'l Univ.)
- Received : 2011.06.21
- Accepted : 2011.10.10
- Published : 2011.12.01
In order to assess the stiffness of bearing screw used for lead screw, finite element analysis on stress and fatigue life of bearing screw has been performed. Based on these analysis, fatigue life dominant model of bearing screw was proposed. This improved model introduces a fillet to release the concentrated stress generated in the vicinity of bearing screw hole. This paper also considered the strength suitability when the bearing screw manufactured in W company was applied to X-ray CT.
Bearing Screw;Lead Screw;Computational Fatigue Analysis;X-Ray CT
- Ko, G. J., Park, S. H. and Jung, Y. K., 1999, "Design of High Speed Feed Drive System in Machine Tools," KSMTE, pp. 39-44.
- Kim, H. G., 1999, "High Speed Machine Tools and Element Technique", (Ltd.)Technique Information.
- Oozuka Jiro, 1992, "Positioning Technic and Practice using Ball Screw" Machine Design, Vol. 36, No.16, pp. 17-24.
- 2003, "Computational Manufacturing Theory," Human Resources Development Service Of Korea.
- Lee, Y. H., 1993,, "CIM.FA Dictionary," TECHNIQUE.
- Ninomia, 1987, "Heating of Ball Screw and its Countermeasure," Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 98-103.
- Cho, G. J., Hong, S. O. and Lee, S. C., 2008, "A Study on the Relationship Between Pretension and Thermal Strain of the Lathe Ball Screw," KSMPE, pp. 320-324.
- Rasel, S. M., Kim, H. K. and Song, J. I., 2010, "Structural Analysis of a High Load Ball Screw System," KSME, pp. 71-72.