Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Gianetto, J. A., et al., 1998, "Influence of EMS on Rail Thermite Weld Structure and Properties," Proceedings of the 39th MWSP Conference 1998, Vol. 35, pp. 1091-1099.
- Popov, V. A., 1993, "Effect of the Magnetic Field on the Formation of the Joint in Resistance Spot Welding," Welding International &, pp. 905-907.
- Korab, N. G., Kazakov, N. K., Kuznetsov,V. D., and Shal'Da, L. M., 1984, "Mathematical Portrayal of the Magnetohydrodynamic Processes Taking Place During Electroslag Welding in a Transverse Magnetic Field," Automatic Welding 7, pp. 25-29.
- Raman, A., 1981, "Electroslag Welds: Problems and Cures," Weld. J. (Miami, FL, U. S.) 12, pp. 17-21.
- Jia, C. and Xiao, K., 1989, "Improvement of Weld Quality by Electromagnetic Stirring," Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, The Hague, 19-23 March, pp. 117-120.
- Zhang, Y., Quian, B. N. and Gou, X. M., 2002, "Study of Electromagnetic Stirring Refining Microstructures of Pipe-Line Steel SAW Deposits," Acta Metrologia Sinica 15, pp. 396-400.
- Willgoss, R. A., 1978, "Magnetic Stirring in TIG Welding," UK Patent Application GB 2 038 687 A. 7, DEC.
- Willgoss, R. A., 1979, "Stirring Weld Metal," UK Patent Application GB 2 040 774 A. 12, Jan.
- Willgoss, R. A., 1981, "A Practical Future for EM Stirring of the Weldpool," Weld. Met. Fabr. 5, pp. 189-197.
- Turyk, E., 1993, "Electromagnets for the Induction of a Magnetic Field into the Welding Zone in TIG Welding," Welding Int. 7, pp. 929-931. https://doi.org/10.1080/09507119309548519
- Matsyda, F., Nakagawa, H., Nakata, K. and Ayani, R., 1978, "Effect of Electromagnetic Stirring on Weld Solidification Structure of Aluminum Alloys (Report I)," Trans. JWRI 7, pp. 111-127.
- Matsyda, F., Nakata, K., Miyanaga, Y., Kayano, T. and Tsukamoto, K., 1978, "Effect of Electromagnetic Stirring on Weld Solidification Structure of Aluminum Alloys (Report II)," Trans. JWRI 7, pp. 33-45.
- Matsuda, F., et al., 1980, "Effect of Electromagnetic Stirring on Weld Solidification Structure of Aluminum Alloys," Proceedings of the Arc Physics and Weld Pool Behavior, pp. 337-347.
- Pearce, B. P. and Kerr, H. W., 1981, "Grain Refinement in Magnetically Stirred GTA Welds of Aluminum Alloys," Metall. Trans. B 12B, pp. 479-486.
- Mousavi, M. G., et al., 2003, " Grain Refinement Due to Grain Detachment in Electromagnetically Stirred AA7020 Welds," Sci. Technol. Weld. Joining 8. pp. 309-321. https://doi.org/10.1179/136217103225005462
- den Ouden, G. and de Vries, H. W., 1998,"Electromagnetic Stirring of the Weld Pool During Arc Welding of Aluminum Alloys," in Research in Materials Science and Technology-Annual Report Delft 1999, edited by M. Janssen, pp. 11-23.
- Shelenkov, G. M., et al., 1977, "Special Features of the Formation of Joints in the Arc Welding of Titanium with Electromagnetic Stirring," Welding Production (Transl. of Svar. Proiz.) 3, pp. 23-26.
- Watanabe, T., Nakamura, H. and Ei, K., 1989, "Grain Refinement by TIG Welding with Electromagnetic Stirring-A Study of Solidification Control of Austenitic Stainless Steel Weld Metal," Welding Int. 4, pp. 312-317.
- The effect of magnetic fields for laser welding process using carbon steel vol.14, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-013-0260-2