- Volume 60 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Optimal Battery Capacity with Windfarm Considering Reliability Cost
신뢰도비용을 고려한 풍력발전에 연계된 배터리의 최적 용량에 관한 연구
- Received : 2010.09.15
- Accepted : 2010.12.14
- Published : 2011.02.01
By introducing RPS(Renewable Portfolio Standard) for reduction of greenhouse gas, Renewable energy has becoming widespread gradually. Due to a large number of advantages, wind power, which is one of Renewable energy, has standing in the spot-light rather than other Renewable energy. Wind power, however, is difficult to control output and because of severe output fluctuation, it would cause some problems when it is connected with system. Using battery as a solution for these problems has been researched all over the world. In this paper, the reliability modeling of windfarm connected battery and reliability evaluation of system are executed. Also the optimum battery capacity is selected through evaluating reliability cost.
Supported by : 기초전력연구원
- T. Ackermann, Wind Power in Power Systems, 1st ed. New York:Wiley, 2005.
- S. Kennedy, "Wind power planning: Assessing long term costs and benefits," Energy Policy, volume. 33, pp. 1661-1675, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2004.02.004
- Xu Liu, Islam, S., Chowdhury, A.A., Koval, D.O., "Reliability evaluation of a wind-diesel-battery hybrid power system" ,Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Technical Conference, pp. 1 - 8, 2008.
- 고경남, 강문종, 허종철 "행원 풍력발전단지에서 풍력발전시스템의 운전특성", 한국태양에너지학회논문집 제27권 제1호 pp.1-9, 2007년 3월.
- Dobakhshari, A.S., Fotuhi-Firuzabad, M., "A Reliability Model of Large Wind Farms for Power System Adequacy Studies" Energy Conversion, IEEE Transactions on, Volume: 24 , Issue: 3, pp. 792-801, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2009.2025332
- Roy Billinton and Ronald N. Allan, "Reliability Evaluation of Engineering Systems", Plenum Press, 1992.
- Roy Billinton and Ronald N. Allan, "Reliability Evaluation of Power Systems", Plenum Press, 1996.