- Volume 60 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Remote user Access control Mechanism in Smart Grid environments
스마트 그리드 환경을 위한 원격 사용자 접근제어 메커니즘
- Received : 2010.07.20
- Accepted : 2010.12.21
- Published : 2011.02.01
Smart grid is the next generation intelligent power grid that combines the existing electric power infrastructure and information infrastructure. It can optimize the energy efficiency in both directions, suppliers and power consumers to exchange information in real time. In smart grid environments, with existing network security threats due to the smart grid characteristics, there are additional security threats. In this paper, we propose a security mechanism that provides mutual authentication and key agreement between a remote user and the device. The proposed mechanism has some advantages that provides secure mutual authentication and key agreement and secure against a replay attack and impersonation attacks.
Supported by : 호서대학교
- A. Aziz and W. Diffie, "A secure communications protocol to prevent unauthorized access, privacy and authentication for wireless local area networks" IEEE Personal Communications, vol. 1, no. 1 pp.25-31, 1994 https://doi.org/10.1109/98.295357
- Erich W. Gunther, Aaron Snyder, Grant Gilchrist Darren Reece Highfill, Smart Grid Standards Assessment and Recommendations for Adoption and Development, 2009
- ETSI, "ETSI TR v 0.0.9 Machine-to-Machine communications(M2M); Smart Metering Use Cases, 2009
- ETSI, "ETSI TS 102 689 v 0.1.1 Machine-to-Machine communications(M2M); M2M service requirement, 2009
- RFC 1510, "The Kerberos Network Authentication Service", 1993
- U.S. Department of Energy, The Smart Grid: An Introduction. 2009
- Yixin Jiang, et al, "Authentication and Key Exchange Protocols for Roaming Services in Wireless Mobile Networks", 2006.
- 박찬국, 전력인프라 사이버보안 이슈와 정책 대응
- 장동원, 이영환, 스마트 그리드 표준화 동향 연구
- 은선기, 전서관, 안재영, 오수현, "안전한 M2M 통신 구축을 위한 상호인증 및 키 교환 프로토콜", 한국정보보호학회 논문지, 제20권 제1호, pp. 73-83, 2010.