- Volume 24 Issue 6
Social network analysis(SNA) has been recently applied to business areas such as social network services (such as Facebook and Twitter). In addition, the mobile telecommunication field attempts to analyze CDR(call detail record) data and apply customer relationship management and customer churn management through the use of social network analysis. The paper analyzes links between ego and alter based on ego-network and discovers four kinds of customer roles and then provides insights as a tool for customer relationship management or customer management.
Social network analysis;CRM;ego-network;customer roles
- 김용학 (2007). 사회 연결망 분석, 박영사.
- 손동원 (2007). 소셜 네트워크 분석, 박영사.
- 이규현 (2005). 신상품 마케팅, 경문사.
- 전희주 (2009). 이동통신사의 부가서비스 상품판매와 유지 증대를 위한 Cultivation 마케팅과 성과측정, 경영과학, 26, 11-21.
- Bonacich, P. (1972). Factoring and weighting approaches to status scores and clique identification, The Journal of Mathematical Sociology, 2, 113-120. https://doi.org/10.1080/0022250X.1972.9989806
- Burt, R. (1992). Structural Holes, Harvard University Press, Cambridge.
- Cross, R. and Prusak, L. (2002). The people who make organizations go-or stop, Harvard Business Review, 80, 104-111.
- Coleman, J. (1988). Social capital in the creation of human capital, The American Journal of Sociology, 94, S95-S120. https://doi.org/10.1086/228943
- DiMaggio, P. and Powell, W. (1983). The iron cage revisited: Institutional isomorphism and collective rationality in organizational fields, American Sociological Review, 48, 147-160. https://doi.org/10.2307/2095101
- Du, N., Wang, B. and Wu, B. (2008). Community detection in complex networks, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 23, 672-683. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11390-008-9163-6
- Provan, K. G., Veazie, Mark A., Staten, L. K. and Teufel-Shone, N. I. (2005). The use of network analysis to strengthen community partnerships, Public Administration Review, 65, 603-613. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-6210.2005.00487.x
- Zhu, T., Wu, B. and Wang, B. (2009). Social in uence and role analysis based on community structure in social network, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 5678, 788-795.
- Investigating the Behavior of College Students in Class Registration using Social Network Analysis vol.26, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2013.26.4.661
- Face/non-face channel fit comparison of life insurance company and non-life insurance company using social network analysis vol.25, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2014.25.6.1207
- The comparison of coauthor networks of two statistical journals of the Korean Statistical Society using social network analysis vol.26, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2015.26.2.335