- Volume 24 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Papers in the Korean Journal of Applied Statistics by Co-Author Networks Analysis
공저자 네트워크를 활용한 응용통계연구 분석
Lee, M.;Park, M.;Lee, H.;Jin, S.
- Received : 20111000
- Accepted : 20111100
- Published : 2011.12.31
This study analyzed an aspect of co-author relationship in papers published in the Korean Journal of Applied Statistics by social network analysis. The data were extracted from 664 papers in the journal from 2000 to 2010. Authors at center of the network are detected by a network centrality analysis. Sub-network analysis found distinguishable research groups from the point of view of their topics or affiliations. The significance of affiliations to co-author relationship was examined by logistic regression analysis.
Social network analysis;co-author networks;centrality;the Korean Journal of Applied Statistics
- 손동원 (2002). 사회 네트워크 분석, 경문사, 서울.
- 정민수, 정동준(2007). 국내 예방의학 분야의 공저자.핵심어 네트워크와 군집 양상: 대한예방의학회지(1991-2006) 게재논문의 분석, 예방의학회지, 14, 1-9. https://doi.org/10.3961/jpmph.2008.41.1.1
- 허명회 (2010). R을 활용한 사회네트워크분석 입문, 자유아카데미, 경기.
- Fruchterman, T. M. J. and Reingold, E. M. (1991). Graph drawing by force-directed placement, Software- Practice and Experience, 21, 1129-1164. https://doi.org/10.1002/spe.4380211102
- Kamada, T. and Kawai, S. (1989). An algorithm for drawing general undirected graphs, Information Processing Letters, 31, 7-15. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-0190(89)90102-6
- Malin, B. and Carley, K. (2007). A longitudinal social network analysis of the editorial boards of medical informatics and bioinformatics journals, Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 14, 340-348. https://doi.org/10.1197/jamia.M2228
- Newman, M. E. J. (2001). Scientific collaboration networks. II. Shortest paths, weighted networks, and centrality, Physical Review E, 64, 016132-1-016132-6. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.64.016132
- A Case Analysis on Safety Researcher Relationship during 2011-2013 vol.16, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2014.16.4.247
- Global Research Trends on Geospatial Information by Keyword Network Analysis vol.23, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.12672/ksis.2015.23.1.069
- The comparison of coauthor networks of two statistical journals of the Korean Statistical Society using social network analysis vol.26, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2015.26.2.335
- The Analyses of Research Productivity and Review Efficiency for IT Related Journal vol.13, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.9716/KITS.2014.13.4.093
Supported by : 한국연구재단