- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Image Watermarking for Identification Forgery Prevention
신분증 위변조 방지를 위한 이미지 워터마킹
- Received : 2011.09.19
- Accepted : 2011.11.02
- Published : 2011.12.28
In this paper, a new image watermarking algorithm is proposed which can hide specific information of an ID card's owner in photo image for preventing ID's photo forgery. Proposed algorithm uses the image segmentation and the correlation peak position modulation of spread spectrum. The watermark embedded in photo ensures not only robustness against printing and scanning but also sufficient information capacity hiding unique number such as social security numbers in small-sized photo. Another advantage of proposed method is extracting accurate information with error tolerance within some rotation range by using
Watermarking;ID forgery Detection;Peak Position Modulation;Spread Spectrum
- Y. J. Song, R. Z. Liu, and T. N. Tan, "Digital Watermarking for Forgery Detection in Printed Materials," LNCS, Vol.2195, pp.403-410, 2001.
- Z. Y. Li and Z. Z. Fu, "Hiding information in printing system," CIHW'2000, Beijing, China, 2000(6).
- I. J. Cox, J. Kilian, T. Leighton, and T. Shamoon, "Secure spread spectrum watermarking for multimedia," Technical Report9-10, NEC Research Institute, 1995.
- 김종원, 신동환, 신승원, 최종욱, "디지털 워터마킹 기술의 산업적 응용", 정보보호학회학회지, 제12권, 제1호, pp.11-18, 2002.
- 나지하, 김종원, 김재석, "위치코딩을 이용한 비디오 워터마킹 알고리즘", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제6호, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.6.055
- X. G. Kang, J. W. Huang, and W. J. Zeng, "Efficient General Print-Scanning Resilient Data hiding Based on Uniform Log-Polar Mapping," IEEE Trans. on Information Forensics and Security, Vol.5, No.1, pp.1-12, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIFS.2009.2039604
- A Method for Detecting Program Plagiarism Comparing Class Structure Graphs vol.13, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.11.037