- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
AUX Model for restoring and analyzing Associative User Experience informations
연상된 사용자 경험정보 축척 및 분석을 위한 AUX 모델
- Received : 2011.11.02
- Accepted : 2011.11.15
- Published : 2011.12.28
In the IT industry, processing units of IT applications are getting smaller and high efficient. Furthermore, the realization of various smart functions is highly feasible now due to advances in sensing technology. The service infrastructures on high efficient and compact mobile devices are applied to various areas. These also could be possessed by users and is built into the devices. Currently, studies on the UX(User Experience) field to attempt an analysis and prediction of user's information are continuing with reference to the UI(User Interface). However, research on the common framework of classification and storing the user-information, and standardization of form has not been attempted yet. In this study, we proposed the AUX(Associative user Experience) model and process structure to store various empirical data by users. The AUX model expressed a diversity of user's empirical data using extended E-TCPN model. And also, we expressed the data structure using XML with reference to the application of AUX model. This expressed model and separation of process structure guarantee its specialty, productivity and flexibility through the humanistic characteristics of users and the independence of technical process structure. The AUX model maps out the AUX information process architecture and expressed the process with the improved MPP algorithm, to analyze of its performance. The simulation of movements applying to MPP traffic allocation of VOD is used to analyze of its performance. The playback deviation of MPP Graphic Allocation Algorism where the AUX model was applied was improved by 10.41% more than the one where it was not applied. As a result of that, playback performance has improved due to the conversion of AUX with accessing media, content of users and dynamic traffic allocation such as MPI and CPI.
UX(User Experience;AUX Model;E-TCPN Model;MPP Traffic Allocation Algorism
- G. Bruno, A. Castella, I. Pavesio, and M. P. Pescarmona, "A New Petri Net Based Formalism for Specification, Design and Analysis of Real-Time Systems," Proceeding Real-Time Ssytems Symposium, pp.294-301, 1993.
- J. E. Coolahan and N.Roussopoulos, "Timing requirement for time-driven systems using augmented Petri nets," IEEE Trans. Software Eng., Vol.SE-9, pp.603-616, 1983(9). https://doi.org/10.1109/TSE.1983.235261
- N. G. Leveson and J. L. Stolzy, "Safety analysis using Petrinets," IEEE Trans. Software Engineering, Vol.SE-13, No.3, pp.386-387, 1987(3). https://doi.org/10.1109/TSE.1987.233170
- 최동한, "E-TCPN을 이용한 CCSR 적용기법과 스케줄가능성 분석", 부경대학교 졸업논문, 1999.
- 서상진, "실시간 자동화 제어 엔진의 설계 및 구현", 부경대학교 졸업논문, 2001.
- 홍현옥, 박성호, 정기동, "시리즈 비디오 데이터의 접근 패턴에 기반한 프록시 캐싱 기법", 멀티미디어학회논문지, 제7권, 8호, pp.1066-1077, 2004.
- 진현준, 서상진, 박노경, "스트리밍 데이터를 위한 적응적 실시간 트래픽 할당 기법", 전자공학회논문지, 2006.
- 한성호, "실시간 스트리밍 서비스를 위한 E-TCPN 기반의 지능형 스케듈러 설계 및 구현에 관한 연구", 호서대학교 졸업논문, 2005.