- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Developing Interactive Game Contents using 3D Human Pose Recognition
3차원 인체 포즈 인식을 이용한 상호작용 게임 콘텐츠 개발
- Received : 2011.09.01
- Accepted : 2011.10.14
- Published : 2011.12.28
Normally vision-based 3D human pose recognition technology is used to method for convey human gesture in HCI(Human-Computer Interaction). 2D pose model based recognition method recognizes simple 2D human pose in particular environment. On the other hand, 3D pose model which describes 3D human body skeletal structure can recognize more complex 3D pose than 2D pose model in because it can use joint angle and shape information of body part. In this paper, we describe a development of interactive game contents using pose recognition interface that using 3D human body joint information. Our system was proposed for the purpose that users can control the game contents with body motion without any additional equipment. Poses are recognized comparing current input pose and predefined pose template which is consist of 14 human body joint 3D information. We implement the game contents with the our pose recognition system and make sure about the efficiency of our proposed system. In the future, we will improve the system that can be recognized poses in various environments robustly.
Supported by : 정보통신산업진흥원
- MIT, "10 Emerging technologies 2011," Technology Review, 2011(5).
- 홍동표, 우운택, "제스처기반 사용자 인터페이스에 대한 연구 동향", Telecommunications Review, 제18권, 제3호, 2008.
- 전성국, 홍광진, 정기철, "회전무관 3D Star Skeleton 특징 추출", 정보과학회논문지, 제36권, 제7호, pp.836-850, 2009.
- I. Haritaoglu, D. Harwood, and L. S. Davis, "Ghost: A human body part labeling system using silhouettes," Proc. of the 14th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pp.77-82, 1998.
- H. Fujiyoshi, A. J. Lipton, and T. kanade, "Real-Time Human motion analysis by image skeletonization," IEICE Transaxtions on Information Systems, pp.113-120, 2004.
- A. Baumberg and D. Hogg, "An adaptive eigenshape model," Proc. of British Machine Vision Conference, Vol.1, pp.87-96, 1995.
- 오치민, 3차원 인체포즈 인식을 위한 그림구조 모델과 파티클필터 추적, 전남대학교 석사학위논문, 2009.
- G. Mori and J. Malik, "Estimating Human Body Configurations using Shape Context Matching," Proc. of the 7th European Conference on Computer Vision Copenhagen(LNCS) , Vol.2352, pp.150-180, 2002.
- Y. Kameda, M. Minoh, and K. Ikeda, "Three dimensional pose estimation of an articulated object from its silhouette image," Proc. of the Asian Conference on Computer Vision, pp.612-615, 1993.
- B. Boulay, F. Brenmond, and M. Thonnat "Applying 3d human model in a posture recognition system," Pattern Recognition Letter, Vol.27, pp.1788-1796, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patrec.2006.02.008
- D. M. Gavrila and L.S. davis, "3-D model-based tracking of humans in action: a multi-view approach," Proc. of IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2006.
- I. Cohen and H. Li, "Posture and gesture Recognition using 3D body Shapes Decomposition," Proc. of IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer vision and Pattern Recognition, 2005.
- 박재완, 오치민, 이칠우, "가상 놀이 공간 인터페이스를 위한 HMM기반 상반신 제스처 인식", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제8호, pp.11-17, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.8.011
- Microsoft Corp. Redmond WA. Kinect for Xbox360
- J. Shotton, A. Fitzgibbon, M. Cook, M. Finocchio, R. Moore, A. Kipman, and a. Blake, "Real-Time Human Pose recognition in Parts from single depth Images," CVPR, 2011.