- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Study of Clock Design Applied to DFX Methodology of Green Design
그린 디자인의 DFX법을 도입한 시계 디자인 연구
- Received : 2011.09.30
- Accepted : 2011.12.05
- Published : 2011.12.28
Green Design is mostly discussed in the field of industry design on the concept basis, while less attention to environmental issues have been paid by neither designer nor manufacturer, which thereby adds to the necessity of the study on Green Design methods and process to a great extent. This article through the classification and analysis of DFX, researches on which kinds of designs in the Clock products market are invested with green design concept as piloted by the principle of DFMs, DFR, DFA and DFD. DFX means design for excellence, and also "design for X", where X is a variable with many values. Under the label Design for X, a wide collection of specific design guidelines are summarized. This article conducts DFX principle assessments on Clock by selecting 30 products of Clock market varieties as the samples, and conducts the field design practices centering on those materials of the least conformity with green design tenet amidst the Framework assessment results. In the course of field practices, DFMs principle is introduced, and embodies the significance of DFX method guidance by virtue of the ultimate results of conceptual designs conducted in the guidance of theoretical basis.
DFX(Design for 'X') Methodology;Green Design;Clock Design;3R
- Y. C. Wang, Green Design Product Concept and Implementation Strategy, Modern Machinery, Vol.1, pp.5-8, 1999.
- M. L Yang, K. Z. Cai, The Future Direction of Industry Design-Green Design, Packaging Engineering, Vol.22, No.3, p.24, 2001.
- J. G. Lin, Green Design Method based on Principle, Journal or Machine Design, No.9, p.5, 2001.
- J. F. Li, Present Status and Prospects of Green Product Design-DFX Methodology, Vol.11, p.61, 2004.
- G. F. Liu, Green Design and Green Manufacture. China Machine Press, 2000.
- C. H Li, Industrial Design Starting from "Green Design," Modern art and design, Vol.131, p.69, 2004.