- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Image Evaluation of Resolution Parameter and Reconstitution Filter in 256 Multi Detector Computed Tomography by Using Head Phantom
256 다중 검출기 전산화단층촬영에서 두개부 전용 팬톰을 이용한 분해능 파라메터와 재구성 필터의 영상 평가
- Received : 2011.09.19
- Accepted : 2011.11.04
- Published : 2011.12.28
The purpose of this study was to evaluate of resolution parameter and reconstitution filter in the 256 multi detector computed tomography(MDCT) by using the head phantom. We used 256 MDCT, and head phantom of philips system. We evaluated to image quality by using Extended Brilliance Workspace. The protocol were axial scan method with 120 kVp, 0.5 sec of rotation time, 5 mm of slice thickness and increment, 250 mm of field of view(FOV),
256 Multi Detector Computed Tomography;Head Phantom;Resolution Parameter;Reconstitution Filter
- G. Hounsfield, "Computerized transverse axial scanning (tomography) Part I. Description of system," Br J Radiol, Vol.46, pp.1016-1022, 1973. https://doi.org/10.1259/0007-1285-46-552-1016
- H. Hu, H. D. He, W. D. Foley, and S. H. Fox, "Four multidetector-row helical CT: image quality and volume coverage speed," Radiology, Vol.215, pp.55-62, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiology.215.1.r00ap3755
- S. Mori, "Comparison of patient doses in 256-slice CT and 16-slice CT scanner," Br J Radiol, Vol.79, pp.56-61, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1259/bjr/39775216
- M. Mahesh, "Search for isotropic resolution in CT from conventional through multiple-row detector," Radiographics, Vol.22, pp.949-962, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiographics.22.4.g02jl14949
- H. M. Pinsky, S. Dyda, R. W. Pinsky, K. A. Misch, and D. P. Sarment, "Accuracy of threedimensional measurements using cone-beam CT," Dentomaxillofac Radiol, Vol.35, pp.410-416, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1259/dmfr/20987648
- D. Cody and M. F. McNitt-Gray, CT image quality and patient dose. Definitions, methods and trade-offs. RSNA Categorical course in diagnostic radiology physics: from invisible to visible the science and practice of x-ray imaging and radiation dose optim-ization, 2006.
- 보건복지부, 특수의료장비의 설치 및 품질관리에 관한 규칙, 보건복지부령 386호, 2007.
- 장근조, 권대철, "AAPM CT 성능 평가용 팬톰을 이용한 전산화단층촬영의 영상 평가를 위한 정도 관리 사례 연구", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제7권, 제7호, pp.114-123, 2007.
- M. F. McNitt-Gray, "Radiation dose in CT," Radiographics, Vol.22, pp.1541-1553, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.226025128
- 이후민, 유병규, 권대철, "MDCT에서의 Convolution Kernel 종류에 따른 공간 영역 필터 링의 영상 평가", 방사선기술과학논문지, 제31권, 제1호, pp.71-81, 2008.
- AAPM Report 1, Phantoms for performance evaluation and quality assurance of CT scanners American Association of Physicist in Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA, 1997.
- E. Seeram, Computed Tomography : Physical Principles, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control. Saunders Book Company. British Columbia, pp.202-203, 2009.
- S. Rathee, B. G. Fallone, and D. Robinson, "Modulation transfer function of digitally reconstructed radiographs using helical computed tomography," Med Phys, Vol.29, pp.110-113, 2002.
- P. F. Judy, "The line spread function and modulation transfer function of a computed tomographic scanner," Med Phys, Vol.3, No.4, pp.233-236, 1976. https://doi.org/10.1118/1.594283
- R. T. Droege and R. L. Morin, "A practical method to measure the MTF of CT scanners," Med Phys, Vol.9, pp.758-760, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1118/1.595124