- Volume 11 Issue 12
The purpose of this research is to investigate the usage of voice scripting for speech characterization. The ultimate goal of acting is for an actor to create one's character both in physical and vocal sense, and to present them on stage. Toward this goal, actors train themselves with various methods and techniques as well as character analysis. Most of their efforts are put into for better physical and vocal expression. The vocal characterization on stage is heavily governed by the proper speech based on the effective respiration and voice. This paper provides the way of how to use sound scoring for effective vocal characterization on stage.
Speech;Voice Script;Voice;Versatile Voice;Characterization
Supported by : 경성대학교
- 이기호, "배우의 미학적 발성을 위한 판소리의 활용방안", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제9권, 제12호, pp.181-192, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2009.9.12.181
- 최낙희, 서양 기초발성과 판소리 발성의 비교 연구, 단국대학교 석사학위 논문, 1994.
- Patsy, Rodenburg, The Actor Speaks: Voice and the Performer. New York: St. Martin's Press, 2000.
- M. Michael, The voice Book, Theater Arts Books, 1988.
- P. Rodenburg. The Need for Words Voice and the Text. New York: Theatre Arts Book, 1993.
- M. Evangeline, Speech for the Stage, Routedge, A Theatre Arts Book, 1992.
- K. Stanley, Introduction to Acting, Allyn and Bacon, 1991.
- 김여진, "음성의 성격화를 위한 음역확장 훈련방법에 대한 연구", 한국예술종합학교 예술전문사 학위논문, 2011.
- B. Cicely, Voice and the Actor, New York: Macmillan Publishing Company, 1973.
- Lessac, Arthur, The Use and Training of the Human voice, Mc Graw Hill, 1996.
- 김숙희 편역, 르삭기법의 발성과 스피치, 연극과 인간, 2005.
- 장 아누이, 안보옥, 장 아누이의 안티고네, 지식을 만드는지식, 2011.