- Volume 7 Issue 4
This paper is an inquiry into the human sensibility on view from high-rise housing in a viewpoint of architectural environment design that pay attention to multi-family high-rise housing which is becomes a trend in recent years. And this paper is the fundamental approach for applying this result to later architectural environmental plan of multi-family high-rise housing. In this paper, we used repertory grid method as a cognitive psychological way of analysis and eye mark recorder measurement experiments as a physiological way of examination. In the conclusions, examined human sensibilities on views-focused on the analysis result of eye mark recorder measurement experiments through repertory grid method that are carried on the main subject-and described problems after this and possibilities in the same time.
Emotional Evaluation;Environment Factor;Repertory Grid Method;Eye Mark Recorder
- T. Masaki, S. Tomonori, W Hidetoshi, Environment and Space, Asakura Press, Tokyo, 1997.
- T. Hirokuni, M. Hirosi, "On the patterns and utilizations at entrance space of high-rise housing", Architectural Institute of Japan, no. 293, 1980, pp. 117-126.
- J. Sasaki, M. Okada, I. Narita, G. Maruyama, "A Study on Facility Users' Evaluation Implies Contrastive Opinions : Communication methods for Pre/Post Occupancy Evaluation (3)", Summaries of technical papers of Annual Meeting Architectural Institute of Japan, 1996, pp. 733-734.
- A. Jung, Y. Oh, "A Study on the Research Tendency of Sensibility Study in Space Study: Focused on Keyword Analysis of research papers", Korea Institute of Interior Design, no.70, 2008, p.164.
- S. Seta, N. Matsumoto, K. Takagi, N. Miwa, "The influence of the urban space elements upon the estimation of sensitivity analysis : Notation of emotional meaning of urban outdoor spaces based on brain waves Part 2", Architectural Institute of Japan, no. 577, 2004, pp. 65-72.
- Architectural Institute of Japan, Environment :for creative research methods Introduction to Psychology, Kibodou Press, Tokyo, 2000.
- J. Sanui, M. Inui, "Phenomenological approach to the evaluation of places : a study on the construct system associated with place evaluation : 1", Architectural Institute of Japan, no. 367, 1986, pp. 15-22.
- Y. Kutsuna, A. Watanabe, "A study on the influence of the eye mark recorder use and the wayfinding experiment of sign : A basic study on wayfinding at general hospitals in three dimensional pictures", Summaries of technical papers of Annual Meeting Architectural Institute of Japan, 2004, pp. 487-488.
- J. Sanui, M. Inui, "Subgrouping approach to the structural model of place evaluation : a study on the construct system associated with place evaluation : 2", Architectural Institute of Japan, no. 374, 1987, pp. 54-60.
- F. Fransella, D. Bannister, A Manual for Repartory Grid Technique, Academic Press, London, 1977.
- Architectural Institute of Japan, Human Environmental Studies, Asakura Press, Tokyo, 1999.
- Y. Kageyama, T. Koga, T. Kojima, K. Kodama, "Extraction of environmental evaluation structure of special nursing home for the elderly by laddering method", Summaries of technical papers of Annual Meeting Architectural Institute of Japan, 2004, pp. 385-386.