- Volume 24 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A study on the bonding strength of co-cured T800/epoxy composite-aluminum single lap joint according to the forming and additional pressures
동시 경화법으로 제조된 T800/에폭시 복합재료-알루미늄 단면겹치기조인트의 성형압력 및 부가압력에 따른 접착강도에 관한 연구
- Received : 2011.07.25
- Accepted : 2011.10.12
- Published : 2011.10.31
In this paper, the bonding strengths of co-cured T800 carbon/epoxy composite-aluminum single lap joints with and without additional pressures were investigated using the pressure information induced by the fiber tension during a filament winding process. The specimens of all the tests were fabricated by an autoclave vacuum bag de-gassing molding being controlled forming pressures (absolute pressures of 0.1MPa, 0.3MPa and 0.7MPa including vacuum). A special device which can act uniform additional pressures on the joining part of the single lap joint specimen was designed to measure the bonding strengths of composite-aluminum liners of type III hydrogen pressure vessel fabricated by a filament winding process. After the three different additional pressures (absolute pressures of 0.1MPa, 0.3MPa and 0.7MPa) were applied to the specimens the effect of the additional pressures on the bonding strengths of the co-cured single-lap joints were evaluated.
- Lee, D.G., and Seo, N.P., Axiomatic design and fabrication of composite structures, Oxford, 2006.
- Reinhart, T.J., 1987, Composite, ASM International, pp. 475-495.
- Vinson, J.R., and Sierakowski, R.L., 1987, The Behavior of Structure Composed of Composite materials, MARTINUS NIJHOFF PUBLISHERS, chap. 8.
- 윤성오, 김준영, 황태경, "필라멘트 와인딩 복합재의 기계적 특성과 와인딩 시 공정변수와의 관계에 대한 실험적 고찰," 한국추진공학회지, Vol. 3, No. 2, 1999, pp. 56-65.
- Cohen, D., "Influence of filament winding parameters on composite vessel quality and strength," Composites Part A, Vol. 28, No. 12, 1997, pp. 1035-1037. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1359-835X(97)00073-0
- Cai, Z., Gutowski, T., and Allen, S., "Winding and Consolidation Analysis for Cylindrical Composite Structures," Journal of Composite Materials, Vol. 26, No. 9, 1992, pp. 1374-1399. https://doi.org/10.1177/002199839202600908
- Hahn, H.T., Kempner, E.A., and Lee, S.S., "The stress development during filament winding of thick cylinders," Composites Manufacturing, Vol. 4, No. 3, 1993, pp. 147-156. https://doi.org/10.1016/0956-7143(93)90099-T
- Banerjee, A., Sun, L., Mantell, S.C., and Cohen, D., "Model and experimental study of fiber motion in wet filament winding," Composites Part A, Vol. 29, No. 3, 1998, pp. 251-263.
- Kim, C.U, Hong, C.S, Kim, C.G, and Kim, J.Y, "Optimal design of filament wound type 3 tanks under internal pressure using a modified genetic algorithm," Composite Structures, Vol. 71, 2005, pp. 16-25. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2004.09.006
- 박명길, 조성겸, 장승환, "성형 압력에 따른 T800 탄소 섬유/에폭시 복합재료의 평면 내․외 물성 변화에 대한 연구," 한국복합재료학회지, 제23권 제6호, 2010, pp. 61-66.