- Volume 24 Issue 3
When a flat bar type metal specimen for general tension test is subject to incremental uniaxial tension, a narrow plastic shear band, so called luders band, is generated at some instance. This band typically has an angle to the axis of specimen and many early researches have been done to investigate the condition and angle of this localized deformation phenomenon by many researchers. This study follows the procedure of Thomas(1961) under plane stress boundary condition.
Supported by : 단국대학교
- 이상호, 이형기, 허용학 (2000) 수정된 2차 손상텐서를 이용한 손상된 구조체의 거동해석, 한국전산구조공학회 논문집,13(2), pp.257-270.
- Bigoni, D., Hueckel, T. (1991) Uniqueness and Localization. Part I: Associative and Non-Associative Elastoplasticity, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 28, pp.197-213. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7683(91)90205-T
- Lomer, W.M. (1952) The Yield Phenomenon in Polycrystalline Mild Steel, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 1(1), pp.64-73. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-5096(52)90007-0
- Neilsen, M.K., Schreyer, H.L. (1993) Bifurcation in Elastic-Plastic Materials, Int. J. Solids Structures, 30, pp.521-544. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7683(93)90185-A
- Ottosen, N.S., Runesson, K. (1991) Properties of Discontinuous Bifurcation Solutions in Elasto- Plasticity, Int. J. Solids Structures, 27, pp.401- 421. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7683(91)90131-X
- Park, J. (2002) An Analysis of Strong Discontinuities in Thermo-Elasto-Plastic Solids, Ph.D. Dissertation, UC Berkeley.
- Rice, J. (1976) The Localization of Plastic Deformations, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, ed. by Koiter, W.T., pp.207-219.
- Thomas, T.Y. (1961) Plastic Flow and Fracture in Solids, Academic Press.
- Zhang, J., Jiang, Y. (2004) A Study of Inhomogeneous Plastic Deformation of 1045 seel, ASME J. Eng. Mater. Tech., 126, pp.164-171. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.1647125