- Volume 19 Issue 3
Selection and Quality Evaluation of Sprout Soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] Variety for Environment-Friendly Cultivation in Southern Paddy Field
남부지역 친환경 논 재배를 위한 나물콩 품종 선발 및 품질 평가
- Kim, Young-Jin ;
- Lee, Kwang-Won ;
- Cho, Sang-Kyun ;
- Oh, Young-Jin ;
- Shin, Sang-Ouk ;
- Paik, Chae-Hoon ;
- Kim, Kyong-Ho ;
- Kim, Tae-Soo ;
- Kim, Ki-Jong
- 김영진 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 벼맥류부) ;
- 이광원 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 벼맥류부) ;
- 조상균 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 벼맥류부) ;
- 오영진 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 벼맥류부) ;
- 신상욱 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 기능성작물부) ;
- 백채훈 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 벼맥류부) ;
- 김경호 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 벼맥류부) ;
- 김태수 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 벼맥류부) ;
- 김기종 (농촌진흥청 국립식량과학원 벼맥류부)
- Received : 2010.08.31
- Accepted : 2011.08.14
- Published : 2011.09.30
We carried out the experiment to select the suitable sprout soybean varieties for environment-friendly cultivation in paddy field of southern part area, compares of excess moisture injury degree and yield ability among 29 sprout soybean varieties. Plant growth of sprout soybean was generally low in beginning and recovered after flowering due to rainfall. In paddy field cultivation, number of pod per individual and number of seed per individual were less in difference than upland cultivation, and maturing date was delayed 5-14 days than upland cultivation in most species. When environment-friendly cultivation, pest injury was not caused major problem for the growth during the vegetative period of soybean due to ground spider as natural enemy to insect pest. However, damage of stink bugs showed severe during grain filling period, and Dawonkong, Anpyeongkong, Dachaekong and Wonhwangkong showed susceptible to sting bug. SMV infection was weak and showed some necrosis symptoms in Sokangkong, but black root rot was not infected at all. Bacterial pustule began to be infected slowly from pod enlargement stage in most species, displayed severe symptoms in Dawonkong, Pungsannamulkong, Seonamkong and Sobaeknamulkong. The symptoms of pod anthracnose, pod blight and purple spot were greatly appeared after flowering. Disease resistance varieties was Paldokong, Kwangankong, Doremikong, Somyeongkong, Pungsannamulkong, Iksa-namulkong, Seonamkong, Sojinkong, Pureunkong, Bosugkong, Namhaekong and Sorokkong. Lodging index showed 3 in Saebyeolkong, and other species displayed slight lodging in 0-3 degree. 100-seed weight is 9.8-17.2g extent and increased 0.1-3.7g than upland cultivation in most species, but decreased in some species. Government purchase standard, species correspond to small-seed-size namulkong (Sizing screen diameter 4.0-5.6 mm) was Dawonkong, Dachaekong, Bosugkong, Seonamkong, Sokangkong, Hannamkong, Somyeongkong and Wonhwangkong. Species which seed yield was higher than Pungsannamulkong (266kg/10a) were Sorokkong, Hannamkong, Bosugkong and Sowonkong. Considering sprout soybean species, disease endurance, insect resistance, lodging resistance, 100-seed weight, yield ability and excess moisture tolerances synthetically, Seonamkong, Hannamkong, Doremikong, Bosugkong, Pungwonkong, Kwangankong, Sowonkong, Dagikong, Paldokong, Eunhakong and Pungsannamulkong were promising for environment-friendly cultivation in paddy field.
- 김용욱.조준형. 2004. 친환경 논 밭 윤환 콩 재배법 확립을 위한 논 콩 재배시 품종별 생육반응 연구. 한국유기농업학회지. 12(4): 359-470.
- 농림수산부. 2009. 농림수산식품주요통계
- 農林水産技術協會事務局. 1988. 農業技術センタ. 水田農業の基礎技術.
- 農村振興廳. 1988. 土壤化學分析法.
- Cho, J. W., J. J. Lee, and C. S. Kim. 2004a. Effects of planting dates on growth and yield of soybean cultivated in drained-paddy field. Korean J. Crop Sci. 49(4): 325-330.
- Cho, J. W., J. J. Lee, Y. J. Oh, J. D. Lee, and S. B. Lee. 2004b. Effect of planting densities and maturing type on growth and yield of soybean in paddy field. Korean J. Crop Sci. 49(2): 105-109.
- Haile, F. J., L. G. Higley, J. E. Specht, and S. M. Spomer. 1998. Soybean leaf morphology and defoliation tolerance. Agron. J. 90(3): 353-362. https://doi.org/10.2134/agronj1998.00021962009000030007x
- Hiebsch, C. K., E. T. Kanemasu, and C. D. Nickell. 1976. Effects of soybean leaflet type on net carbon dioxide exchange, water use, and water use efficiency. Can. J. Plant Sci. 56: 455-458. https://doi.org/10.4141/cjps76-075
- Kim D. H., S. K. Kim, C. H. Heo, D. J. Kang, and Y. S. Lee. 1994. Growth analysis as affected by different plant habits and seeding date in soybean. RDA. J. Agri. Sci. 36(2): 113-122.
- Kim, Y. J., H. K. Park, and K. G. Choi. 1997. Studies on the dry matter accumulation of seeds in different soybean germplasms. Nat'l Honam Agil Exp. Sta. Annual Report pp. 208-214.
- Kim, Y. J., K. S. Lee, S. U. Chon, Y. J. Oh, K. H. Kim, J. S. Choi, and M. H. Lee. 2003. Photosynthesis and Leaf Anatomical Morphology on Different Leaf Shape of Soybean (Glycine max). Kor. J. Crop Sci. 48(3): 248-251.
- Lee, S. B., B. S. Kim, J. G. Kang, S. Kim, and J. D. Kim. 2006. Effects of barley straw application and tillage method on soil physical property and soybean yield in paddy field. Korean J. Crop Sci. 51(7): 1-6.
- National Institute of Crop Science, RDA. 2005. Establishment of the synthetic cultivation technology system for soybean production in paddy field. p. 450.
- Park K. Y., S. K. Oh, B. C. Jeong, S. P. Rho, and E. H. Hong. 1987. Effect of planting date on dry matter production and ecological characteristics of Soybeans [Glycine max. (L.) Merr.] in southern reigion of Korea. Korean J. Crop Sci. 32(4): 409-416.
- Seong, R. C., J. Y. Sohn, and S. I. Shim. 2000. Response or soybean cultivars to excessive soil moisture imposed at different growth stages. Korean J. Crop Sci. 45(5): 282-287.
- Sung, D. K., D. C. Shin, Y. Son, and Y. C. Kim. 1990. Photosynthesis and some characteristics in different stages of soybean cultivars (G. max.). The Research Reports of the RDA Upland and Indus. Crops, Korea 32(1): 32-37.