- Volume 25 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Experimental Study on High Frequency Vibration Transfer Characteristic of Underwater Cylindrical Shell
수중 원통형 쉘 구조물의 고주파 진동 전달특성에 대한 실험적 연구
- Received : 2011.07.15
- Accepted : 2011.10.17
- Published : 2011.10.31
Underwater vehicles such as UUVs (Unmanned Underwater Vehicles) and ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles) use sonar to detect their underwater environment or other underwater vehicles. The underwater vehicles designed recently have an electrical power system with high rotational speed. This system can generate high frequency vibrations above 10 kHz, and these vibrations can cause bad (negative) effects on the performance of the sonar. In many previous investigations, numerical analyses have been used for high frequency vibration problems. In this study, an experimental analysis was carried out, and a circular cylindrical shell was considered as the hull structure of an underwater vehicle. Frequency transfer functions for the circular cylindrical shell were identified using an experimental vibration analysis in the air and in a fully-submerged condition. We compare the frequency transfer functions in the air and water to obtain hydro-elastic effects. It is found that the dynamic characteristics of the circular cylindrical shell are changed by varying the response position.
Cylindrical shell;High frequency vibration;Excitation;Noise;Underwater vehicle
- 김병모, 민천홍, 박한일, 정현기 (2010). "원통 셸의 접수 진동 해석", 한국해양과학기술협의회 공동학술대회, pp 2327-2331.
- 민천홍, 정현기, 박한일 (2010). "원통셸 구조물의 고주파 진동 해석을 위한 기초연구", 한국해양공학회 2010년도 추계학술대회 논문집, pp 137-140.
- 신창주, 홍진숙, 정의봉, 서희선 (2009). "원통형 배열 구조물의 접수진동 해석", 한국마린엔지니어링학회지, 제33권, 제1호, pp 175-182
- Min, C.H., Park, H.I., Kim B.M. and Kim, S.P. (2010). "An Experimental Study on the Hydro-elastic Analysis of a Circular Cylindrical Shell", The Ninth (2010) ISOPE Pacific/Asia Offshore Mechanics Symposium, ISOPE, Busan, Korea, pp 275-281.
- Min, C.H., Park, H.I., Jung H.G. and Yoo, J.H. (2011). "An Experimental Study on High-Frequency Vibration Analysis of a Circular Cylindrical Shell in Contact with Water", The Twenty-first International Offshore(Ocean) and Polar Engineering Conference, ISOPE, Maui, Hawaii, USA, pp 322-326.
- Ugurlu, B. and Ergin, A. (2008). "A Hydroelastic Investigation of Circular Cylindrical Shells-containing Flowing Fluid with Different End Conditions", Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol 318, pp 1291-1312. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2008.05.006
Grant : 해양산업고도화를 위한 핵심 해양장비 개발 - 전기모터 기반의 해중 매니퓰레이터 및 추진시스템 개발