- Volume 25 Issue 5
The motion responses of a 5-MW floating offshore wind turbine were simulated in regular and irregular waves and its RAOs and significant motion responses were calculated, respectively. The floating offshore wind turbine employed in this simulation was the OC3-Hywind designed by the National Renewable Research Laboratory, USA. The numerical simulation was carried out using MOSES (Multi-Operational Structural Engineering Simulator), which is widely used to analyze and design floating offshore structures in the gas and oil industry.
5MW floating offshore wind turbine;Response amplitude operators;Significant motion;Numerical simulation
- 신현경, 김민성, 노철민, 양승호, 조진욱, 김종욱, 김삼룡, 양영철, 김봉민 (2008). "모형시험을 통한 플로팅 도크게이트 운동성능 평가", 대한 조선학회 논문집 제45권 제 6호.
- Jonkman, J. (2009). Definition of the Floating System for Phase IV of OC3, National Wind Technology Center (NWTC), National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
- Jonkman, J., Butterfield, S., Musial, W. and Scott, G. (2009). Definition of a 5-MW Reference Wind Turbine for Offshore System Development, Technical Report NREL/TP-500-38060.
- Kooijman, H.J.T., Lindenburg, C., Winkelaar, D. and Hooft, E.L. (2003). DOWEC 6 MW PRE-DESIGN Aero-elastic modeling of the DOWEC 6MW pre-design in PHATAS, DOWECF1W2-HJK-01-046/9 public version.
- Sclavounos, P.D., Christopher, T. and Lee, S.H. (2007). "Floating Offshore Wind Turbines : Responses in a Seastate Pareto Optimal Designs and Economic Assessment", Department of Mechanical Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Sclavounos, P.D. (2009). 2.24 Ocean Waves and Their Interaction with Ships and Offshore Energy System, Lecture Notes, Open Course Ware, MIT.
- Ultramarine, Inc. (2008), REFERENCE MANUAL FOR MOSES.
- Wayman, E.N., Sclavounos, P.D., Butterfield, S., Jonkman J. and Musial W. (2006). Coupled Dynamic Modeling of Floating Wind Turbine Systems. Massachusetts Institute of Technology and National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- Study on Effective Arrangement of Mooring Lines of Floating-Type Combined Renewable Energy Platform vol.27, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5574/KSOE.2013.27.4.022
- A Surface Adaptive Moving Mechanism for Wind Turbine Blade Maintenance Robot vol.30, pp.9, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2013.30.9.969
- Design of Mooring Lines of a Floating Offshore Wind Turbine in South Offshore Area of Jeju vol.51, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2014.51.4.300
- A Study on Effect of Aerodynamic Loads on Mooring Line Responses of a Floating Offshore Wind Turbine vol.52, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2015.52.1.43
- An Experimental Study on Dynamic Performance of Large Floating Wave-Offshore Hybrid Power Generation Platform in Extreme Conditions vol.19, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2016.19.1.7
- One-way Coupled Response Analysis between Floating Wind-Wave Hybrid Platform and Wave Energy Converters vol.30, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5574/KSOE.2016.30.2.084
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)