- Volume 24 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Assessing Average Bioequivalence for 2×2 Crossover Design with Covariates
공변량을 고려한 2×2 교차설계법에 평균 생물학적 동등성 평가
Jeong, Gyu-Jin;Park, Sang-Gue;Kim, Kwan-Yup
- Received : 20101000
- Accepted : 20101100
- Published : 2011.02.28
The primary variables are often systematically related to other influences apart from drug effect. For instance, there may be relationships to covariates such as health conditions or prognostic factors. When a
- 식품의약품안전청 (2010). 생물학적동등성시험기준(고시 제2010-43호).
- Chow, S. C. and Liu, J. P. (2008). Design and Analysis of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies, 3rd edition, Chapman & Hall/CRC.
- Ko, S. and Oh, H. (1999). Assessment and Interpretation for Two Drug Formulations using Crossover Design, The Korean Communications in Statistics, 6, 601–609.
- Patel, H. I. (1983). Use of baseline measurements in the two-period crossover design, Communications in Statistics, Theory & Methods, 12, 2693–2712.
- Schuirmann, D. J. (1987). A comparison of the two one-sided tests procedure and the power approach for assessing the equivalence of average bioavailability, Journal of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, 15, 657–680.
- On Evaluation of Bioequivalence for Highly Variable Drugs vol.24, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2011.24.6.1055
Supported by : 한남대학교