- Volume 2 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Experimental Method for Evaluating Debonding Strength of FRPs Used for Retrofitting Concrete Structures
콘크리트 휨부재 보강용 FRP의 부착성능 평가를 위한 실험방법 연구
- Received : 2011.07.30
- Accepted : 2011.09.18
- Published : 2011.09.30
This study proposes a experimental method to evaluate bonding strength of FRPs used for retrofitting concrete structures. Specimens are designed so that debonding failure of FRPs can be induced from reinforced concrete beams retrofitted with two layers of carbon and glass FRPs. And three-point loading tests are performed to see if debonding failure with proper debonding strength is observed from the specimens. The test results show that the tested beams are failed due to debonding of FRPs, therefore, the proposed test method is capable of evaluating debonding strength of FRPs using relatively small normal strength concrete beams.
hybrid FRP;debonding test;FRP retrofitting;debonding strength
- 우투이 나디아, 김희선 (2011), 하이브리드 FRP로 보강된 콘크리트 보의 거동 예측을 위한 해석연구, 한국복합신소재구조학회 논문집, 제 2권, 제 2호, pp. 1-6.
- 최진우, 주형중, 남정훈, 윤순종 (2010) FRP-콘크리트 합성말뚝의 개발, 한국복합신소재구조학회 논문집, 제 1권, 제 2호, pp. 20-28.
- 한택희, 김효산, 장영두, 박윤호, 강영종 (2010), 지중 매설 GFRP 관로 및 플랜지의 거동 분석, 한국복합신소재구조학회 논문집, 제 1권, 제 1호, pp. 27-33.
- Ali-Ahmad, M., Subramaniam, K., Ghosn, M., (2006), Experimental investigation and fracture analysis of debonding between concrete and FRP sheets, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 132(9), pp. 914-923. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9399(2006)132:9(914)
- Bank, L.C., (2006), Composites for Construction, Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, pp. 42, 44, 51.
- Gartner, A., Douglas, E.P., Dolan, C.W., Hamilton, H.R., (2011), Small beam bond test method for CFRP composites applied to concrete, Journal of Composites for Construction, Vol. 15(1), pp. 52-61. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CC.1943-5614.0000151
- Qu, Z., Lu, X.Z., Ye, L.P, (2005), Eixe effect of shear contribution of externally bonded FRP U-jackets for RC beams, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Bond Behavior of FRP in Structures, International Institute for FRP in Construction, pp. 363-372.
- Shin, Y.S., Lee, C.D, (2003) Flexural behavior of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with carbon fiber-reinforced polymer laminates at different levels of sustaining load, ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 100(2), pp. 231-239.
- Smith, S.T., Teng, J.G.(2002) FRP-strengthened RC beams. I: review of debonding strength models, Engineering Structures, Vol. 24(2002), pp. 385-395. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(01)00105-5
- Smith, S.T., Teng, J.G.(2002) FRP-strengthened RC beams. II: assessment of debonding strength models, Engineering Structures, Vol. 24(2002), pp. 397-417. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(01)00106-7
- Teng, J.G., Yao, J., (2006) Plate end Debonding failures of FRP-or Steel Plated RC Beams: A new Strength Model, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Bond Behaviour of FRP in Structures, pp. 283-290.
- Wenwei, G., Guo, L., (2006) Experimental study and analysis of RC beams strengthened with CFRP laminates under sustaining load, International Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol. 43(2006), pp. 1372-1387. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsolstr.2005.03.076
- Experimental Study for Evaluating Structural Behavior of RC Beams Strengthened by Tapered Ended CFRP Sheets vol.3, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.11004/kosacs.2012.3.4.038
- Experimental Study for Evaluating Structural Behavior of RC Beams Strengthened by Different Width of FRP Layers pp.17938236, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7763/IJET.2013.V5.637
- Simple Bond Stress and Slip Relationship between CFRP Plank and Cast-in-Place DFRCC vol.7, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.11004/kosacs.2016.7.1.025
Supported by : 한국연구재단