Supported by : 농심그룹 율촌재단
- Angelov A, Gotcheva V, Kuncheva R, and Hristozova T (2006) Develpoment of a new oat-based probiotic drink. Int J Food Microbiol 112, 75-80. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2006.05.015
- Blandino A, Al-Aseeri ME, Pandiella SS, Cantero D, and Webb C (2003) Cereal-based fermented foods and beverages. Food Res Int 36, 527-543. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0963-9969(03)00009-7
- Helland MH, Wicklund T, and Narvhus JA (2004) Growth and metabolism of selected strains of probiotic bacteria, in maize porridge with added malted barley. Int J Food Microbiol 91, 305-313. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2003.07.007
- In MJ, Kim HM, Jin HJ, Kim DC, Oh NS, and Chae HJ (2010) Production of a fermented Korean pear puree using a new strain Leuconostoc mesenteroides KACC 91495P isolated from Kimchi. J Appl Biol Chem 53, 51-55. https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2010.009
- Kalui CM, Mathara JM, and Kutima PM (2010) Probiotic potential of spontaneously fermented cereal based foods - A review. Afr J Biotechnol 9, 2490-2498.
- Kedia G, Wang R, Patel H, and Pandiella SS (2007) Use of mixed cultures for the fermentation of cereal-based substrates with potential probiotic properties. Process Biochem 42, 65-70. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procbio.2006.07.011
- Kim EY, Kim YH, Rhee MH, Song JC, Lee KW, Kim KS, Lee SP, Lee IS, and Park SC (2007) Selection of Lactobacillus sp. PSC101 that produces active dietary enzyme such as amylase, lipase, phytase and protease in pigs. J Gen Appl Microbiol 53, 111-117. https://doi.org/10.2323/jgam.53.111
- Kim SY, Souane M, Kim GE, and Lee CH (1991) Microbial characterization of Jangsu. Korean J Food Sci Technol 23, 689-694.
- Ko YT and Kim KH (1995) Growth and acid production by Leuconostoc mesenteroides in milk added with cereal and analysis of several volatile flavor compounds. Korean J Soc Food Sci 11, 316-322.
- Lee SW (1978) In Dietary Culture of Korea before Koryo Period. Hyangmunsa, Seoul, Korea.
- Lim SM and Im DS (2009) Screening and characterization of probiotic lactic acid bacteria isolated from Korean fermented foods. J Microbiol Biotechnol 19, 178-186. https://doi.org/10.4014/jmb.0804.269
- Martensson O, Andersson C, Andersson K, Oste R, and Holst O (2001) Formulation of an oat-based fermented product and its comparison with yoghurt. J Sci Food Agric 81, 1314-1321. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.947
- Mugula JK, Narvhus JA, and Sørhaug T (2003) Use of starter cultures of lactic acid bacteria and yeasts in the preparation of togwa, a Tanzanian fermented food. Int J Food Microbiol 83, 307-318. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-1605(02)00386-0
- Oh CW, In MJ, and Oh NS (2008) Characteristics of rice sourdough for Jeungpyun prepared by mixed culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Leuconostoc mesenteroides strains. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 37, 660-665. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2008.37.5.660
- Oh NS and In MJ (2008) Production of a fermented soymilk using a new strain Leuconostoc mesenteroides KC51 isolated from Kimchi. J Korean Soc Appl Biol Chem 51, 88-91. https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2008.022
- Park DJ, Oh S, Ku KH, Mok C, Kim SH, and Imm JY (2005) Characteristics of yogurt-like products prepared from the combination of skim milk and soymilk containing saccharifiedrice solution. Int J Food Sci Nutr 56, 23-34. https://doi.org/10.1080/09637480500082181
- Rob Nout MJ (2009) Rich nutrition from the poorest - Cereal fermentations in Africa and Asia. Food Microbiol 26, 685-692. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fm.2009.07.002
- Yang Y, Tao WY, Liu YJ, and Zhu F (2008) Inhibition of Bacillus cereus by lactic acid bacteria starter cultures in rice fermentation. Food Control 19, 169-161.
- Yoon JH, Lee ST, and Park YH (1998) Inter- and intraspecific phylogenetic analysis of the genus Nocardioides and related taxa based on 16S rDNA sequences. Int J Syst Bacteriol 48, 187-194. https://doi.org/10.1099/00207713-48-1-187
- Determination of Volatile Flavor Compounds during Storage of Cereal Added Yogurt using HS-SPME vol.33, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5851/kosfa.2013.33.5.646
- Development of a Novel Medium with Chinese Cabbage Extract and Optimized Fermentation Conditions for the Cultivation of Leuconostoc citreum GR1 vol.42, pp.7, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.7.1125
- Comparative analysis of volatile and non-volatile flavor compounds in rice paste made by α-amylase according to cultivars vol.60, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2017.045
- Effects of Mandarin, Broccoli, Cabbage, and Carrot Concentrate on in Vitro Biological Activities of Lactic Acid Bacteria-Fermented Cereal Mixtures of Rice Bran and Germinated Barley vol.33, pp.6, 2017, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2017.33.6.662
- Physicochemical properties of Saeilmi (Oryza sativa Linne) germinated with different steeping and germination time vol.25, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2018.25.3.311
- 잡곡발효물의 제조와 항산화 활성 비교 vol.42, pp.8, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.8.1175
- 음료 개발을 위한 가공용 쌀의 수화, 호화 및 당화특성 비교 vol.29, pp.5, 2011, https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2016.29.5.618
- 음료가공을 위한 쌀 품종별 품질 특성 비교 vol.30, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2017.30.6.1260
- Fermentation Characteristics of Mulberry Concentrate by Lactic Acid Bacteria Isolated from Mulberry and Elderberry vol.34, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2018.34.6.598
- 반응표면분석법을 이용한 현미유 유화 제조공정 최적화 vol.51, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.9721/kjfst.2019.51.6.531
- Sensory and Volatile Profiles of Korean Commercially Distilled Soju Using Descriptive Analysis and HS-SPME-GC-MS vol.9, pp.9, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3390/foods9091330
- 탈지 들깨박 효소분해물의 제조와 Leuconostoc mesenteroides 배양에의 활용 vol.64, pp.1, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2021.015