- Volume 11 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development for Reliability Quality and Performance Evaluate Model of Fingerprint Recognition System
지문인식시스템의 신뢰성 품질 성능 평가모델 개발
- Received : 2010.09.28
- Accepted : 2011.01.18
- Published : 2011.02.28
Although products with the fingerprint recognition system currently show a rapid growth in quantity, it is also true that efforts to consider the product quality have been lacking until now. Accordingly, this paper analyzed technological elements with domestic and foreign market situations for products with the fingerprint recognition system to develop an evaluation model to support the quality increase by evaluating aspects of product quality for the knowledge information security, identifying the level of quality and deriving directions for improvements. A model for the reliability quality evaluation was constructed that can be applied comprehensively to non-functional elements that have not been done in the existing evaluations central to the security functions by analyzing requirements for the security, performance and reliability in consideration of features on products. It is considered that this paper can make contributions to the overall quality increase for products with the knowledge information security by reflecting features and trends for the fingerprint recognition products and building a model for the reliability and evaluation to perform evaluations by product.
Fingerprint Recognition System;Reliability;Evaluate Model
- M. Tsutomu, M. Hiroyuki, Y. Koji, and H. Satoshi, "Impact of Artificial Gummy Fingers on Fingerprint System," Optical Security and Counterfeit Deterrence Techniques IV. Vol.467, pp.275-289, 2002.
- E. Paterson, J. W. Bond, and A. Robert Hillman, “A Comparison of Cleaning Regimes for the Effective Removal of Fingerprint Deposits from Brass,” Journal of forensic sciences, Vol.55, No1, pp.221-224, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01219.x
- Gou, X.-z. Fu, C.-m. Liu, S.-k., "A fingerprint-based evaluation method for the stability of Compound Danshen tablets," West China journal of pharmaceutical science, Vol.24, No.4, pp.377-378, 2009.
- S. Pankanti, S. Prabhakar, and A. K. Jain, "On the individualty of fingerprints," IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Marchine Intelligence, Vol.24, No.8, pp.1010-1025, 2008(8).
- R. Cappelli. D. Maltoni, J. L. Wayman, and A. K. Jain, "Performance evaluation of fingerprint verification system," IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.28, No.1, pp.3-18, 2006(1). https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2006.20
- ISO/IEC 9126, “Information Technology - Software Quality Characteristics and metrics - Part 1, 2, 3"
- T. P. Chen, X. Jiang, and W. Y. Yau, "Fingerprint image quality analysis," presented at Image Processing. 2004. ICIP '04. 2004 International Conference on, pp1253-1256, 2004(1). https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIP.2004.1419725
- 박종민, 이정오, “자료구조를 이용한 지문인식시스템에서의 특이점 추출 알고리즘,” 한국해양정보통신학회 논문지, 제12권, 제10호, pp.1787-1793쪽, 2008(10).
- 염흥렬, 박준우, 심상옥, “지문인식시스템 보안기능 평가 방법론 연구,” 정보보호학회지 , 제13권, 제6호, pp.16-24, 2003(12).
- 강영구, 김금옥, 양해술, “지문인식 통합 보안 시스템 개발,” 한국정보처리학회 2008년도 제29회 춘계학술발표대회, pp.22-24, 2008.
- Public Key Infrastructure of Electronic Bidding System using the Fingerprint Information vol.12, pp.2, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.02.069