- Volume 11 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
User Route analysis of using GPS on a Mobile Device and Moving Route Recommendation System
모바일장치의 GPS를 이용한 사용자 이동경로 분석 및 이동경로 추천 시스템
- Received : 2011.02.07
- Accepted : 2011.02.21
- Published : 2011.02.28
Mobile communication technology in the field of ubiquitous computing is one of important technologies. The development of GPS technology in mobile communications technology and PDA, the vast majority of mobile devices such as smart phones also being equipped with GPS functionality. This user where they are located where they are based on the number of through services were able to receive information. In this paper, mounted on a mobile device user's location using GPS capabilities to track the migration routes and the accumulated user to determine the migratory path of the system used to recommend the proposed route of the proposed method and system Designs. The services offered by tracking the location of the user to move the user to route data to create and upload to the server. Upload a migration path to move data from where they currently reside to the user is recommended to go to your destination. The services offered by the users do not know where to travel or go to your destination, etc. If you do not remember the path can be useful.
Ubiquitous Computing;Location Based Service
- 김진성, “유비쿼터스 컴퓨팅의 연구 동향과 프레임워크”, Proceedings of KFIS Spring Conference 2004, Vol.14 No.1, 2004.
- L. C. M. Varandas and B. Vaidya, and J. J. P. C. Rodrigues, "mTracker: A Mobile Tracking Application for Pervasive Environment," IEEE 24th International Conference, 2010 https://doi.org/10.1109/WAINA.2010.164
- S. W. Cho, H. K. Jwa, J. H. Chun, J. H. Lee, and Y. S. Jung, "Mobile position location with the constrained bootstrap filter in a cellular communication system," in Signals, Systems and Computers, 2000. Conference Record of the Thirty-Fourth Asilomar Conference on Volume 1, 2000.
- I. Jami, M. Ali, and R. F. Ormondroyd, "Comparison of methods of locating and tracking cellular mobiles," in Novel Methods of Location and Tracking of Cellular Mobiles and Their System Applications (Ref. No. 1999/046), IEE Colloquium on 17 May.
- C. L. Chen and K. T. Feng, "Hybrid Location Estimation and Tracking System for Mobile Devices," Vehicular Technology Conference, IEEE 61st Vo.4, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/VETECS.2005.1543815
- 강기순, 윤용익, “여행정보 서비스를 위한 모바일 에이전트 미들웨어”, 한국공간정보시스템학회, 한국공간정보시스템학회 논문지, pp.85-95, 2004(12).
- 김윤정, 방혜미, 김명주, “유비쿼터스 컴퓨팅 환경에서 여행 정보 제공 시나리오 및 개인 정보보호지원 기술 연구”, 정보정보보호학회, 정보보호학회지, pp.46-52, 2006(4).
- 조운형, 김영국, “모바일 웹2.0 방식의 실시간 여행정보서비스”, 2009 한국컴퓨터종합학술대회 논문집 Vol.36, No.1, 2009.
- S. Benford. R. Anastasi, M. Flintham. C. Greenhalgh, N. Tandavanitj, M. Adams, and J. Row-Farr, "Coping with uncertainty in a location-based game," Nottingham Univ, Vol.2, pp.34-41, 2003.
- 유지오, 김경중, 조성배, “유비쿼터스 컴퓨팅을 위한 지능적인 사용자 위치 이동 학습 및 예측”, 한국지능정보시스템학회 학술대회논문집, pp.139-148, 2004