- Volume 11 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Vividness of Preannounced New Product Information on e-WOM in Internet Community and Intention of Internet Posting
프리어나운싱 된 신제품 정보의 생동감이 인터넷커뮤니티 유저의 e-WOM와 인터넷 포스팅의도에 미치는 영향
- 송용태 (선문대학교 경영학부)
- Received : 2011.01.04
- Accepted : 2011.01.31
- Published : 2011.02.28
Recently, lots of corporations take effect preannouncing activity before launching new product as communication strategy. Preannouncing information of new product is diffused in internet community which relate to the product. This study notes the effect of external vividness and internal vividness among information characteristics of new product to e-WOM(electronic word-of-mouth). The author aims to identify how to trigger intention of e-WOM on preannounced new products, and external vividness and internal vividness of determinants of e-WOM and intention of internet posting. The main findings are that external vividness and internal vividness positively influence e-WOM in internet community, and the e-WOM positively affects intention of internet posting.
New Product;Vividness;External Vividness;Internal Vividness Preannouncing;Internet Posting;e-WOM;Internet Community
- 송용태, “온라인 커뮤니티 내 프리어나운싱이 구전활동에 미치는 영향” 서울대학교 대학원 박사학위 논문, 2007.
- 이원준, 송용태, “신상품의 프리어나운싱 상황 하에서 상호작용성과 플로우가 DMB 휴대폰의 수용에 미치는 영향”, Telecommunication Review, 제15권, 제5호, pp.720-734., 2005.
- 이은영, “온라인 구전수용과 확산 과정에 대한 이중경로 모형에 관한 연구,” 서울대학교 대학원 박사학위 논문, 2004.
- 정헌수, “신제품 프리어나운싱 전략에서의 메시지 효과 제고방안: 메시지 특성과 혁신소비자 특성의 적합성 확립을 중심으로”, 소비자학연구, 제12권, 제2호, pp.37-54, 2001.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. and Youjae Yi, "On the Evaluation of Structural Equation Models," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.16, No.1, pp.74-94, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02723327
- L. B. Barry, S. Jain, and A. G. Rao, "Truth or Consequences: An Analysis of Vaporware and New Product Announcements," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.38, No.1, pp.3-13, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.184.108.40.20634
- Burnett, "Information Exchange in Virtual Communities: A Typology," Information Research, Vol.5, No.4, http://informationr.net/ir/5-4/paper82.html(최종검색일: 2010.12.20), 2000.
- Campbell, Donald T. and Donald W. Fiske, "Convergent and Discriminant Validity by the Multitrait-Multimethod Matrix," Psychological Bulletin, Vol.56, March, pp.81-105, 1959. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0046016
- L. Ha and E. L. James, "Interactivity Reexamined: A Baseline Analysis of early business Web sites," Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media, Vol.42, No.4, pp.457-474, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1080/08838159809364462
- L. J. Harrison-Walker, "E-Complaining: A Content Analysis of an Internet Complaint Forum," Journal of Service Marketing, Vol.15, No.5, pp.397-412, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000005657
- Herr, Paul M., Frank R. Kardes, and John Kim, "Effects of Word of Mouth and Product-Attribute Information on Persuation: An Accessibility-Diagnosticity Perspective", Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.17, No.4, pp.454-462, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1086/208570
- Koku, P. Sergius, "Information Management and the Profitability of Firms in the Field of Medical Technology," International Journal of Technology Management, Vol.15, pp.322-335, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJTM.1998.002614
- J. C. R. Licklider and Robert W. Taylor, “The Computer as a Communication Device,” Reprinted from Science and Technology, April http://www.google.co.kr/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fciteseerx.ist.psu.edu%2Fviewdoc%2Fdownload%3Fdoi%3D10.1.1.34.4812%26rep%3Drep1%26type%3Dpdf&ei=zDEiTfX1K5KmsQPA6pTxAQ&usg=AFQjCNHyBJBau_7LrMWvAc6MTxjS5incOQ(최종검색일 2010. 12. 20), 1968.
- B. Lilly and R. Walters, "Toward a Model of New Product Preannouncement Timing," The Journal of Product Innovation Management, Vol.14, pp.4-20, 1997(1). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0737-6782(96)00092-6
- Nisbett, Richard E. and Lee Ross, "Human Inference: Strategies and Shortcomings of Social Judgement," Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1980.
- Nunnally, Jun C., Psychometric Theory, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1967.
- Okleshen, Cara. and Sanford Grossbart, "Usenet groups, virtual communities, and consumer behavior", In J.W. Alba and J.W. Hutchinson(Eds.), Advances in Consumer Research, Vol.25, pp.276-282, 1998.
- J. Orr, “Sharing Knowledge. Celebrating identity: war stories and community momory in a service culture,” In D. S. Middleton and D. Edwards (Eds), Collective remembering: momory in society, Beverly Hills, CA Sage Publications: 169-189, 1990.
- Peter, J. Paul, "Relaibility: A Review of Psychometric Basics and Recent Marketing Practices," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.16, No.1, pp.6-17, 1979. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150868
- J. Steuer, "Defining Virtual Reality: Dimensions Determining Telepresence," Journal of Communication, Vol.42, No.4, pp.73-93, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1460-2466.1992.tb00812.x
- Sundar S. Shyam and Sriram Kalyanaraman, "Arousal, Memory, and Impression-Formation Effects of Animation Speed in Web Advertising," Journal of Advertising, Vol.33, No.1, pp.7-17, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.2004.10639152
- I. Wind and V. Mahajan, "Marketing Hype: A New Perspective for New Product Research," The Journal of Product Innovation Management, Vol.4, pp.43-49, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1111/1540-5885.410043
- Y. Wu, S. Balasubramanian, and V. Mahajan, "When Is a Preannounced New Product Likely to Be Delayed," Journal of Marketing, Vol.68, pp.101-113, 2004(4). https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.220.127.116.11792
- Yuping Liu, L. J. Shrum, "What Is Interactivity and Is It Always Such A Good Thing? Implications of Definition, Person, and Situation for the Influence of Interactivity on Advertising Effectiveness," Journal of Advertising, Vol.31, No.4, pp.53-64, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.2002.10673685
- Marketing Strategies using Social Network Analysis : Twitter's Search Network vol.13, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.05.396