- Volume 14 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
십전대보탕약침액(十全大補湯藥鍼液)의 사람 피부아세포의 콜라게나제 활성 및 프로콜라겐 합성과 티로시나제 활성에 미치는 영향
Effects of Sipgeondaebo-tang Pharmacopuncture Extracts on the Collagenase Activity and Procollagen Synthesis in HS68 Human Fibroblasts and Tyrosinase Activity Original Articles
- 이세나 (세명대학교 한의과대학) ;
- 김명규 (세명대학교 한의과대학) ;
- 김명희 (세명대학교 간호학과) ;
- 김형준 (세명대학교 한의과대학) ;
- 조학준 (세명대학교 한의과대학) ;
- 임강현 (세명대학교 한의과대학)
- Lee, Se-Na (College of Oriental Medicine, Semyung University) ;
- Kim, Myung-Gyou (College of Oriental Medicine, Semyung University) ;
- Kim, Myoung-Hee (Department of Nursing, Semyung University) ;
- Kim, Hyung-Jun (College of Oriental Medicine, Semyung University) ;
- Jo, Hak-Jun (College of Oriental Medicine, Semyung University) ;
- Leem, Kang-Hyun (College of Oriental Medicine, Semyung University)
- 투고 : 2011.02.18
- 심사 : 2011.02.25
- 발행 : 2011.03.30
Objectives : This study was designed to investigate the collagen metabolism and tyrosinase activity of Sipgeondaebo-tang Pharmacopuncture extracts (SP). Methods : The effect of SP on type I procollagen production and collagenase activity in human normal fibroblasts HS68 after UVB (312 nm) irradiation was measured by ELISA method. The tyrosinase activity after treatment of SP was measured as well. Results : Type I procollagen production was recovered by SP in UVB damaged HS68 cells. The increased collagenase activity after UVB damage was significantly recovered by SP. The tyrosinase activity was significantly reduced as well. However, the L-DOPA oxidation was not changed. Conclusion : SP showed the anti-wrinkle effects and whitening effects in vitro. These results suggest that SP may be a potential pharmacopuncture as an anti-aging pharmacopuncture treatments.
- The Bangje-hak textbook committee. Bangjehak. Seoul : Young-Lim Press. 1999 : 294.
- Bensky D, Barolet R. Chinese Herbal Medicine Formulas & Strategies. Washington : Eastland Press. 1990 : 260.
- Yaar M, Gilchrest BA. Cellular and molecular mechanisms of cutaneous aging. J Dermatol Surg Oncol. 1990 ; 16(10) : 915-22. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1524-4725.1990.tb01555.x
- Gelse K, Poschl E, Aigner T. Collagens--structure, function, and biosynthesis. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2003 ; 55(12) : 1531-46. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addr.2003.08.002
- Fisher GJ, Datta SC, Talwar HS, Wang ZQ, Varani J, Kang S, Voorhees JJ. Molecular basis of sun-induced premature skin ageing and retinoid antagonism. Nature. 1996 ; 379(6563) : 335-9. https://doi.org/10.1038/379335a0
- Shin JY, Hur W, Wang JS, Jang JW, Kim CW, Bae SH, Jang SK, Yang SH, Sung YC, Kwon OJ, Yoon SK. HCV core protein promotes liver fibrogenesis via up-regulation of CTGF with TGF-beta1. Exp Mol Med. 2005 ; 37(2) : 138-45. https://doi.org/10.1038/emm.2005.19
- Wei X, Liu Y, Xiao J, Wang Y. Protective effects of tea polysaccharides and polyphenols on skin. J Agric Food Chem. 2009 ; 57(17) : 7757-62. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf901340f
- Vanni A, Gastaldi D, Giunata G. Kinetic investigations on the double enzyme activity of the tyrosinase mushroom. Ann Chim. 1990 ; 80 : 35-60.
- Joshi PC, Carraro C, Pathak MA. Involvement of reactive oxygen species in the oxidation of tyrosine and dopa to melanin and in skin tanning. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1987 ; 142(1) : 265-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/0006-291X(87)90480-3
- Kim YH, Chung CB, Kim JG, Ko KI, Park SH, Kim JH, Eom SY, Kim YS, Hwang YI, Kim KH. Anti-wrinkle activity of ziyuglycoside I isolated from a Sanguisorba officinalis root extract and its application as a cosmeceutical ingredient. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2008 ; 72(2) : 303-11. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.70268
- Muller WEG. The Origin of Metazoan Complexity: Porifera as Integrated Animals. Integr. Comp. Biol. 2003 ; 43(1) : 3-10. https://doi.org/10.1093/icb/43.1.3
- Di Lullo GA, Sweeney SM, Korkko J, Ala-Kokko L, San Antonio JD. Mapping the ligand-binding sites and disease-associated mutations on the most abundant protein in the human, type I collagen. J Biol Chem. 2002 ; 277(6) : 4223-31. https://doi.org/10.1074/jbc.M110709200
- Sikorski ZE. Chemical and Functional Properties of Food Proteins. Boca Raton : CRC Press. 2001 : 242.
- Lei TC, Virador VM, Vieira WD, Hearing VJ. A melanocyte-keratinocyte coculture model to assess regulators of pigmentation in vitro. Anal Biochem. 2002 ; 305(2) : 260-8. https://doi.org/10.1006/abio.2002.5665