- Volume 11 Issue 3
We stand at real world that some practical use method of gene information appears in succession by entrance on the stage of advanced techonlogy. As a lot of studies and development are achieved based on analysis of bio data, necessity of a tool that can help correct interpretation of data is required more and more in a lot of targets of bioinformatics to search new relation and information are established. In this paper, we are offered in existing I wish to offer user a more convenient study tool developing system that can supplement shortcomings of various tools for data analysis. So we've designed to offer in united environment that is not environment that is parted ORF driving out, bio information retrieval and work of similarity comparison lamp to work for bio data analysis and offers lacking consecutiveness in existing analysis system.
Bioinformatics;DNA Sequence;Protein Sequence;ORF
- 송영옥, 김성영, 장덕진, "바이오 데이터 분석을 위한 시스템 및 알고리즘 설계", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 10권, 2010(8). https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.8.104
- Cynthia Gibas and Per Jambeck, Developing Bioinformatics Computer Skills, 2001.
- Des Higging and Willie Taylor, Bioinformatics: Sequence, structure and databanks, Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Andreas D. Baxevanis and B. F. Francis Ouellette, Bioinformatics : A Practical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins, 2000.
- James Tisdall, Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics, 2001
- Andreas D. Baxevanis and B. F. Francis Ouleeltte, Bioinformatics : A paractical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins, WILEY-INTERSCIENCE, 2001.
- Z. Galil and K. Park, Dynamic Programming with convexity, concavity and sparsity, theoretical computer science, Vol.92, No.49, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-3975(92)90135-3
- Richard Neapolitan, Kumarss Naimipour, Jones and Bartlett Publishers, "Foundations of Algorithms using C++ pseudocode," 2nd,