- Volume 11 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
An Empirical Study Approach to Investigating Impact of 3D Stereoscopic Film's Customer Satisfaction
3D입체영화의 만족에 관한 탐색적 연구
- Received : 2010.09.27
- Accepted : 2011.02.18
- Published : 2011.03.28
This study is an empirical study approach to investigating impact of 3D stereoscopic film's customer satisfaction. Using conventional methods, there were identified 3D stereo films's factors that character, story, dialogue, music, and 3D technical factors. And There were trying to analyze the impactive gaps of 3D stereoscopic film's customer satisfaction between high participation and low participation of customers about 3D film's. The results of this study can be summarized broadly as follows. First, the story and 3D technical factors was high-impact of customer's satisfaction at watching the 3D films. Second, 3D technical factors were highly correlated with customer satisfaction at the low participation group. And 3D technical factors and story were highly correlated with customer satisfaction at the high participation group. The conclusion is expected to provide useful suggestions about the selection of variables at the future 3D film study.
Stereoscopic 3D Film;3D Film Factor;Satisfaction;Participation
- 김광수, "영화 선택 및 평가에 관한 연구", 광고연구, 48호, pp.139-164, 1999.
- 김숙, 한국영화의 구조적, 행위적 요인과 흥행성과의 관계, 이화여자대학교 석사학위논문, 2002.
- 김영봉, 정일권, 최병태, "국내 3D 입체영화의 기술에 대한 고찰", 한국콘텐츠학회, 제8권, 제1호, pp.18-23, 2009.
- 김은미, "한국 영화의 흥행 결정 요인에 관한 연구", 한국언론학보, 제47권, 제2호, pp.190-220, 2003.
- 김진웅, 허남호, 김욱조, 유지상, "3D영상 산업 및 표준화 동향", 한국통신학회지, 제27권 3호, pp.2-58, 2010
- 박종호, "디지털 3D입체영화와 기술에 대한 연구", 영화연구, 42호 pp.336- 372, 2009.
- 이상면, "영화와 문화적 정체성의 관계", 한국문화경제학회, 단일호, pp63-74, 2004
- 이종호, "영화관람 경험에서 만족에 관한 탐색적 연구 - 핵심관람 경험에 대한 접근을 중심으로", 소비학연구, 제19권, 제2호, pp.135-156, 2008.
- 이찬복, "한국 영화가 시도해 볼만한 대안 - 디지털 3D 시네마", 한국콘텐츠학회, 제10권, 제4호, pp.124-132, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.4.123
- 조병철, "아바타 3D영화의 성공요인과 한국형 3D 콘텐츠의 가능성 분석", 한국콘텐츠학회, 제10권 제9호, pp.138-145, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.9.137
- Alexandere Benoit, Patrick Le Callet, Patrizio Campisi and Romain Cousseau, "Quality Assessment of Stereoscopic Images," Hindawi Publishing Corporation. EURAIP Journal on Image and Video Processing. pp.1-13, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1155/2008/659024
- Andrew, J. Craig, Srinlvas Durvasula, and Syed H. Akhter, "A Franework for Conceptualizing and Measuring the Involvement Construct in Advertising Research," Journal of Advertising, Vol.19 No.4, pp.27-49, 1990.
- B. A. Austin and T. F. Gordon. "Movie Genre, Toward a conceptualized Model and standardized Definitions," Austin, B. A.(ed) and Current Research in film. Audience Economics and Law, New York: Albex Publishing Coporation. pp.12-33, 1987.
- Browne, Cudect Alterantive Ways of Assessing Model Fit, Beverly Hills, CA : Sage, pp.136-162, 1993.
- D. A. A. Macdonald, Theory of Mass Culture, In Mass Culture, ed by Bernard Rosenberg and Cavid Manning White, N.Y.. Free Press, 1957.
- Donovan, Robert J. and Geoffery Jalleh. "Positively Versus Nagatively Framed Production Attributes: The Influence of Involvement," Psychology and Marketing, Vol.16, No.7, pp.613-631, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1520-6793(199910)16:7<613::AID-MAR4>3.0.CO;2-F
- Etezadi-Amoli, Farhoomand "A Structural Model of End User Computing Satisfaction and User Performance," Information and Management, Vol.30, pp.65-73, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-7206(95)00052-6
- Flynn, Lesia R. and Ronald E. Goldsmith. "Application of the Personal Involvement Inventory In Marketing," Psychology in Marketing, Vol.10, No.4, pp.357-366, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.4220100409
- Gabbort, Mark, and Gillian Hogg, "Consumer Invalvement in Services ; A Replication and Extension," Journal of Bussiness Research, Vol.46, No.2, pp.159-166, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(98)00019-8
- J. Eliashberg and M. S. Sawhney, Modeling goes to Hollywood predicting individual difference in movie. Management Science. Vol.40, No.9, pp.1151-1173, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.40.9.1151
- J. L. Zaichkowsky, "Measuring the Involvement construct," Journal of Consumer Research. Vol.12, No.3, pp.341-352, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1086/208520
- J. M. Linton and J. A. Petrovich, "the application of consumer information acquisition approach to movie selection," In Austin B.A(ed), Current Research In Film; Audience, Economics and Law, New York : Ablex Publishing Corporation, pp.24-45, 1988.
- K. A. Bollen, Structural equations with latent variables. New York: John Wiley & Sons., 1989.
- Laurent, Gilles, and Jean-Noel Kapferer, "Measuring Consumer Involvement Profiles," Journal of Marketing Research. Vol.22, No.1, pp.41-53, 1985. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151549
- Litman and L. S. Kohl, "Predicting Financial Sucess of Motion Pictures," Journal of Media Economics, Vol.2, pp.35-50, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1080/08997768909358184
- M. E. Shapiro and T. Biggers, Emotion eliciting qualities in the motion piciture viewing situation and audience evaluation in Austin. B. A. Curture research in film Audience Economics and Law. Newyork. Ablex Publishing co, 1990.
- P. E. Kennedy, A Guide to Econometrics (4th ed), Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. 1988.
- R. E. Petty, J. T. Cacippo, and D. W. Schumann, "Central and Peripheral routes to advertising effectiveness: The moderating role of involvement," Journal of Consumer Research. Vol.10, pp.135-146, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1086/208954
- R. Neelamegham and D. Jain, "Consumer Choice Process for Experience Goods:An Econometric Model and Analysis," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.36, August, pp.373-386, 1999. https://doi.org/10.2307/3152083
- Issue paper 영화산업 신성장동력, 영화진흥위원회 영화정책센터, Vol.1, 2010.
- Personalized Dietary Nutrition Contents Recommendation using Hybrid Filtering for Managing Health vol.11, pp.11, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.11.001