- Volume 11 Issue 3
The illumination has a meaning of making surroundings brighter. Also, the illumination is a piece of equipment designed to decorate interior space. But the cover materials and designs of the lamp are not variously, in comparison with those of advanced nations. Consequently, this research introduces new styles of the indirect ceramic lamp. The soil is used for making covers of lamps to differ from existing similar lamps. Also, designs of traditional Korean image are used in the part of the cover. The structural part of new illuminating system will be introduced as well. The ceramic lamp with high quality will help to develop a new interior product and it will suffice the demand class who prefers quality goods. With the ceramic covered lamps, the growth of ceramic industrial development will be expected.
Illumination;Indirect Ceramic Lamp
Supported by : 인덕대학
- 강흥석, "슬립캐스팅기법을 이용한 도자 브래킷 제품개발", 한국기초조형학회, Vol.10. No.6, pp.15-25, 2009.
- 김현주, "조명디자인의 전반적인 이해와 트렌드", 한국도자디자인협회, pp.27-42, 2008.
- 관조스님, 꽃문, 미술문화출판사, 1996.
- 박필제 옮김, 조명디자인 입문, 예경출판사, 1997.
- 김순배 옮김, 슬립캐스팅, 예경출판사, 2003.
- 최호천, "유니버설 디자인을 적용한 보행보조기구 디자인에 관한 연구", 한국기초조형학회, Vol.8. No1, pp.638-641, 2007.
- 황세옥, 조명디자인, 미진사, 2002.