- Volume 11 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Assessment of Usability of Webstorming System in Space Design Process
공간디자인 프로세스에서 웹스토밍 시스템의 활용성 평가
- Received : 2010.09.30
- Accepted : 2011.03.14
- Published : 2011.03.28
The present thesis is to concretize process stages and methods for effective use of online CGTS(creative group thinking system), or the web-storming program, in space design and to propose a support system for idea generation specific to space design. For the purpose of this study, activity factors in space design process and functional factors of the web-storming program were written into an interaction matrix, which was used for a questionnaire survey on correlations. Then, the results of the interaction matrix were visualized and analyzed following the procedure of observation-interpretation-application. The analysis found that the schematic design stage is most correlated where close collaboration is performed in the process of space design and that differences in correlation arise upon division of work. As such, the present study proposed 'provision of media for ideas in accordance with specific process and UI optimization' as a means of improving usability in schematic design that is closely correlated and suggested an idea to enhance the applicability of web-storming system in division of work.
Space Design;Idea Generation;On-line CGTS(Creative Group Thinking System);Interaction Matrix;Webstorming
- 손유찬, 함정도, 실내디자인의 이해, 기문당, pp.12-13, 2004.
- 마이클 미자르, 김승욱역, 트렌드2005, 경영정신, pp.15-16, 2000.
- 오인욱, 실내디자인학, 기문당, pp.11-25, 2002.
- 최은희, 윤주현, 권영걸, "UN Studio의 공간 다이어그램 구성요소와 활용방법 분석", 디자인학연구 통권 제67호, Vol.19, No.5, p.79, 2006.
- Henny Sanoff, Methods of Architedural Programming, Dowden, Hutchinson & Ross, Inc, p.3, 1977.
- 우흥룡, 디자인혁신을 위한 창의적 집단 발상기술 연구, 미간행, 산업디자인 기반 기술 연구보고서, 산업자원부(디자인진흥원), p.41, 2003.
- 김광명, 웹 기반 창의적 집단발상시스템(CGTS)을 활용한 아이디어 발상 방법, 서울산업대학교 산업대학원 산업디자인학과 석사논문, p.1, pp.57-58, 2003.
- 우흥룡, 디자인사고와 방법, 창미, pp.225-227, 1996.
- Study on Web-related Spatial Design Research Trend vol.12, pp.8, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.8.481