- Volume 24 Issue 2
The studies of congruence in organizational research have explored the concepts such as person-job fit person-organization fit, or person-environment fit. The relevant studies dealt with the fit level as an important influencing factor on the performance. In particular, researchers have agreed that employees can be motivated by the high level fit of person-organization. However, few research developing an alternative methodological approach has been done. For the purpose mentioned above the statistics like D, |D| or
Multivariate polynominal regression model;multiple response surface analysis;person-organizational value fit;performance;gap difference
- 김재석, 박양규, 임효창 (2010). OCP를 활용한 개인-조직 부합도와 태도 간의 관계에 대한 연구, <한국심리학회지: 산업 및 조직>, 23, 711-731.
, 제3판, 자유아카데미
- 송진석, 유태용 (2005). 개인과 조직간 가치부합이 개인의 태도 및 행동에 미치는 영향, <한국심리학회지: 산업 및 조직>, 18, 361-384.
- 유태용, 현희정 (2003). 개인과 환경간 부합연구에서 다차항 회귀분석과 반응표면 방법론의 적용, <한국심리학회지: 산업 및 조직>, 16, 1-19.
- Amerikaner, M., Elliot, D. and Swank, P. (1988). Social interest as a predictor of vocational satisfaction, Industrial Psychology, 44, 316-323.
- Amy, L., Kristof, B., Zimmerman, R. D. and Johnson, E. C. (2005). Consequences of individuals' fit at work: A met-analysis of person-job, person-organization, person-group, and person supervisor fit, Personnel Psychology, 58, 281-342. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.2005.00672.x
- Davis-Blake, A. and Pfeffer, J. (1989). Just a mirage: The search for dispositional effects in organizational research, Academy of Management Review, 14, 385-400.
- Drazin, R. and Van de Ven, A. H. (1985). Alternative forms of fit in contingency theory, Administrative Science Quarterly, 30, 514-539. https://doi.org/10.2307/2392695
- Edwards, J. R. (1991). Person-job fit: Aconceptual integration, literature review, and methodological critique. In Cooper CLRIT (Ed.), International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6, 283-357. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00378127
- Edwards, J. R. (1993). Peoblems with the use of profile similarity indices in the study of congruence in organizational research, Personnel Psychology, 46, 641-666. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1993.tb00889.x
- Edwards, J. R. and Harrison, R. V. (1993). Job demands and worker health: A three-dimensional reexamination of the relationship between person-environment fit and strain, Journal of Applied Psychology, 78, 628-648. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.78.4.628
- Edwards, J. R. and Parry, M. E. (1993). On the use of polynominal regression eqations as an alternative to difference scores in organizational research, Academy of Management Journal, 36, 1577-1613. https://doi.org/10.2307/256822
- Ekehammer, B. (1974). Interactionism in personality from a historical perspective, Psychological Bulletin, 81, 1026-1048. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0037457
- Fried, Y. C and Ferris, G. R. (1987). The validity of the job characteristics model: A review and meta-analysis, Personnel Psychology, 40, 287-322. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1987.tb00605.x
- Hackman, R. and Oldham, G. (1975). Development of the job diagnostic survey, Journal of Applied Psychology, 60, 159-170. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0076546
- Judge, T. A. and Ferris, G. R. (1992). The elusive criterion of fit in human resource staffing decisions, Human Resource Planning, 15, 47-67.
- Khurt, A. I. and Cornell, J. A. (1987). Response Surface: Designs and Analyses, Marcel Dekker, New York.
- Kristof, A. (1996). Person-organization fit: An integrative review of its conceptualizations, measurement, and implications, Personnel Psychology, 49, 1-49. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1996.tb01790.x
- Lewin, K. (1935). Dynamic Theory of Personality, McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Meglino, B. M., Ravlin, E. C. and Adkins, C. L. (1992). The measurement of work value congruence: A field study comparison, Journal of Management, 18, 33-43.
- Meyer, J. P., Allen, N. J. and Smith, C. A. (1993). Commitment to organizations and occupations: Extension and test of a three-component conceptualization, Journal of Applied Psychology, 78, 538-551. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.78.4.538
- Murray, H. A. (1938). Explorations in Personality, Oxford University Press, New York.
- O'Reilly, C. A., Chatman, J. A. and Caldwell, D. F. (1991). People and organizational culture: A profile comparison approach to assessing person-organization fit, Academy of Management Journal, 34, 487-416. https://doi.org/10.2307/256404
- Pervin, L. A. and Rubin, D. R. (1967). Student dissatisfaction with college and the college dropout: A transactional approach, The Journal of Social Psychology, 72, 285-295. https://doi.org/10.1080/00224545.1967.9922326
- Rounds, J. B., Dawis, R. W. and Lofquist, L. M. (1987). Measurement of person environment fit and prediction of satisfaction in the theory of work adjustment, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 31, 297-318. https://doi.org/10.1016/0001-8791(87)90045-5
- Sheridan, J. E. (1992). Organizational culture and employee retention, Academy of Management Journal, 35, 1036-1056. https://doi.org/10.2307/256539
- Sparrow, J. A. (1989). The measurement of job profile similarity for the prediction of transfer of learning: A research note, Journal of Occupational Psychology, 62, 337-341. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1989.tb00504.x
- Vancouver, J. B. and Schmitt, N. W. (1991). An exploratory examination of person-organization fit: Organizational goal congruence, Personnel Psychology, 44, 333-352.
- Werbel, J. D. and Gilliland, S. W. (1999). Person-environment fit in the selection process. In Ferris GR (Ed.), Research in Personnel and Human Resource Management, 17, 209-243.
- Wohlers, A. J. and London, M. (1989). Ratings of managerial characteristics: Evaluation difficulty, co-worker agreement, and self-awareness, Personnel Psychology, 42, 235-261. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1989.tb00656.x
- The relationships between person-organization value fit and employee attitudes in a Korean government sector pp.1466-4399, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2018.1431954
Supported by : 한국연구재단